Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-26-2012, 10:44 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 325/see ticker/125

Height: 5' 4.75"

Default Hello from Ohio

Hi folks,

I'm 41 yrs old and have been gaining weight for the last 20+ years. I hit my highest weight a few weeks ago... 325. I knew my body was about to jump up in weight again as that has been its m.o. over the years. It would be stable for a while then jump up 15-25 lbs then stabilize again. Anyway, I have a friend who has had wonderful success with the HCG diet. So I figured it couldn't hurt to try... it was either try something else or prepare to see a new all time high. So I tried it, and it's working! It's been appx 3 weeks, and I'm down to 300.3 lbs as of this morning. I'm already fitting into clothes that I haven't been able to wear in years (in some cases I have never been able to wear).

This is just the beginning for me...
Fiyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 09:37 AM   #2  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 195/195/170

Height: 5'3"

Welcome to the forum. While 3FC does not endorse the HCG diet, I am glad your here.
I am sure this diet has got you going, however, I encourage you to do some research on the forum to find an eating plan that is healthier for you and that you can follow long term.
Best of luck to you.
NEMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 09:47 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 325/see ticker/125

Height: 5' 4.75"

I am currently under medical supervision as I use this method. I understand it does have risks. Unfortunately I have been battling PCOS as long as I have been battling my weight, and until this I had not found anything that worked with my body. When I first started gaining my weight I was active duty military. I was watching everything I ate and exercising 2-3 hours each day, and still I remember gaining 15 lbs in a single weekend.

I am working closely with my physician to ensure that my health does not suffer.

Thank you for the welcome (o:
Fiyah is offline   Reply With Quote