Old 02-25-2012, 07:52 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 217/seeticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Default wtf is the deal with jets pizza's nutrition menu??

So my hubby ordered everyone pizza and got me the hot and spicy chicken wings he asked the guy before ordering them how many carbs the guy said none (i love my sweety) any way I went to get the rest of the nutrition info and its all wackadoo. It say like 61 carbs for plain bone in chicken wings! WTF since when does chicken have carbs if plain. And I thought buffalo sauce was a 0 too but that says 60somethin. Anyone know the real deal on these did I just screw up induction?
Brooklynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 10:45 PM   #2  
Losing the baby weight

S/C/G: 224/183/140

Height: 5"4

I think they sometimes use breading which is were some of the carbs come from, or if there is sugar in the sauce at all.

Even if you made a mistake, stick on plan and stick to only the induction food list and you'll be fine. I screwed up and it stalled me for a week but I stayed determined and started losing again a week later.
StephanieM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 07:18 AM   #3  

they weren't breaded and just had buffalo sauce so idk most of the other buffalo wings have 0 but again idk could be sugar in theirs. Im just disappointed because this week I have lost very little last time I was on atkins it was coming off like crazy. I hope stopping and restarting didnt change how this is going to work for me but I will stick it out and see what happens.
Old 02-26-2012, 07:22 AM   #4  

well here is another funny thing. My digital scale read 208 when I first started but my analog read 195 both scales weigh accurately with 10lb weights I am down to 200 on the digital but the analog still 194 I thought the analog would be more accurate (or may just liked the lower weight idk) so thats the one I used so Idk what the **** is going on.
Old 02-26-2012, 07:29 AM   #5  
Larry's Angel

Location: NW New Jersey But, My Heart's In Pittsburgh!! GO STEELERS & PENGUINS!!!

S/C/G: 245/143/145

Just a thought, while some restaurants don't use bread crumbs on their wings....they may dust them in white flour before preparing them, which would definitely greatly raise their carb count.
JerseyGyrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 07:46 AM   #6  

Thank you both! I probably shouldn't have eaten them anyway but my husband wanted to get me something to avoid the temptation of pizza. Honestly I am strong enough that it wouldn't have bothered me so I should have just told him not to bother but I didnt. I am just going to get back in the swing of things and make sure I stay on track with no deviations. For the next 2 weeks no eating out and hope that helps. I mean this was the only time since I started that I did and idk if there is actually a problem, but regardless it shows me that I have more to learn before I can venture out from what I eat at home.
Old 02-26-2012, 08:04 AM   #7  
Larry's Angel

Location: NW New Jersey But, My Heart's In Pittsburgh!! GO STEELERS & PENGUINS!!!

S/C/G: 245/143/145

You can have the pizza toppings....the cheese, pepperoni, sausage, veggies....those are the best part of the pizza in my opinion And most pizza places make great salads....just stay away from the croutons and ask for the dressing on the side
JerseyGyrl is offline   Reply With Quote