Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 02-25-2012, 07:48 AM   #1  

Height: 5 6.5

Default exante

this is a shake and bar based diet of which you have one to replace each meal combined with at least 2lts of water a day.

ive order about 10 weeks worth of stuff and i start tomorrow and im nervous if im honest but i also have the added incentive of hopefully feeling better about myself and looking better too at the end of it!

this amount of shakes will take me through the easter break but i can only say thats a good thing cause it should hopefully take away temptation, at least i hope so!

wish me luck cause i think im gonna need it!

heidiboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 10:28 AM   #2  

53 people read my thread but no one answers?!
Old 02-25-2012, 10:48 AM   #3  

I'm guessing you are in the UK? I have never heard of the plan, but googled it. It looks like there are 3 different plans. The Total solution program is scary. I can't imagine only eating 3 small meal replacements for only about 600 calories a day. No one can expect to live with those few calories long term. I can see that turning into a horrible binge when failing on that. The Working solution and Simple solution seem more doable. Even so living off of 1000 calories can be hard if you are active. The last option gives you 1200 calories, which seems better. I wish you good luck with this. I am doing the WonderSlim program and that gives you 7 meal replacements, a fruit,& a lean and green meal. That is between 1000-1200 calories a day. But so far it is working, but when I'm on the lower end of the calories I know it.
pamedic954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 10:58 AM   #4  

Yes England based it is based on 600 cals per day and the body goes into ketosis like atkins apparently...btw thanks for replying i was starting to panic lol. How r u finding wonderslim? I've never heard of that... heidi
Old 02-25-2012, 11:10 AM   #5  

I started it on Thursday and am already down 7 lbs. So hopefully that means it will work well. I did a very low carb plan before which worked by putting you into ketosis. I got killer headaches for about a week each time I started. It was effective, just hard to stay on. I was fine as long as I didn't cheat, but a single cheat would turn into a major downward spiral since the headaches started again. That plan there were days that calories were really low like the 600 but others were much higher depending on the protein choices. I wonder how many carbs are in those 600 calories a day you will be eating. If the carbs are a major part of the calories, it is harder to feel satisfied. I wish you lots of luck.
pamedic954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 02:11 PM   #6  

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamedic954 View Post
I started it on Thursday and am already down 7 lbs. So hopefully that means it will work well. I did a very low carb plan before which worked by putting you into ketosis. I got killer headaches for about a week each time I started. It was effective, just hard to stay on. I was fine as long as I didn't cheat, but a single cheat would turn into a major downward spiral since the headaches started again. That plan there were days that calories were really low like the 600 but others were much higher depending on the protein choices. I wonder how many carbs are in those 600 calories a day you will be eating. If the carbs are a major part of the calories, it is harder to feel satisfied. I wish you lots of luck.
protein based mostly..just enough carbs plus vits and mins to cover health requirements and not eating, mostly drinking

sounds like youve had a great loss already,fantastic!

ill see how ive done in a week i guess!

and thanks for wishing me luck lol i hope the product does what it says it does lol

heidi