View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 12:02 PM   #5
pamedic954

Sorry you are having problems with the yo yo dieting. I did weight watchers several times and never lost any appreciable weight with that. I did *******, which is like Atkins only stricter, and was able to lose 50 lbs in 3 months, but that required carbs to be kept under 20 grams a day and eating mostly meat and cheese got really old, but I did find that I had no appetite while I was on it. I have never tried any of the weightloss drugs, so no idea how effective they are. I do have a friend on Phentermine and she lost 30 lbs in a month with watching what she ate and working out. I did LA Weightloss over a decade ago before having kids and lost 70 lbs, but when I stopped following the plan and went on birth control I gained it all back and then some. I tried that plan again and didn't get more than 3 or 4 lbs loss a month. Way too slow for how strict it was. I'm doing WonderSlim right now. I'm on day 3 and am already down 7 lbs. I was doing low carb earlier this month so in all I'm down 15 lbs this month. I think once you find something that works stick with it. Try a 4 week program for one of the programs your doctor told you about or go with the wonderslim. Same idea, but cheaper. Good luck with whatever you choose and find the board for whichever you choose for support. Good luck
pamedic954 is offline   Reply With Quote