Old 02-22-2012, 07:32 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 235/219/185

Height: 6' 0"

Default , should I start over

Help. I am on day45 and have hit standstill. Should I start back at day one again to kickstart this again. 45 days in and have lost 17lbs. Help, I want to lose faster than this. Oh, and I haven't cheated not even once. I eat correctly and have 3 protein drinks with meals.
Tigerspice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 08:15 AM   #2  

The best is to ask your consultatnt. I was at a stall and had thought about starting at the beginning, but my consultant told me to stick with my plan, make sure I wasn't letting ANYTHING extra in, cut out my creamies for a few days, get extra water and see what happened. Now I've lost 2 lbs the past 2 days...my body was just holding on to some with some of the small things I was doing wrong.
nwcgina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 01:19 PM   #3  

Height: 5' 5"

I agree with Gina. The consultants will steer you in the right direction. Sometimes they told me to stick with the plan, other times, they told me to go back and do either the yellow or blue menus for a few days. I'm attaching a copy of the plateau busters tips I've learned here and from my center. I hope some of this can help you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Plateau Busting Tips.pdf (457.9 KB, 20 views)
JenB72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 08:32 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 235/219/185

Height: 6' 0"

I guess I should have said I an doing this on my own. Couldn't really afford to go back right now. Sorry. I have gone over ago my food and can't seem to figure if I am doing something wrong. I prepare all my meals for the week on Sundays so I wont have to even think about what to have. I will check out the plateau busters. Thanks so much for the advice.
Tigerspice is offline   Reply With Quote