Thread: Age 50+ Bios
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 11:35 PM   #51
Sactolady

S/C/G: 270 / 264 / 200

Height: 5'4"

Default Golden Girl here

PERSONAL INFORMATION: I live in Sacramento with my 27 year old son and roommate. I have 2 cats and a dog. I have been dieting my whole life through. I probably started in Junior High School. I have been teased through-out my life by family, friends and co-workers because of my weight. In 2006 I had gastric bypass, but it didn't work. I gained 50 lbs back. I am working on losing those 50 before I end up back where I was. I love photography, walking, and gardening.
I work with preschoolers for the Head Start program, and that keeps me active.

DIET / EXERCISE REGIMEN: I am 5'4" and as of this morning I weight 264 lbs. I'd like to get down to 220. That is a comfortable weight for me.
My exercise Regimen is pretty much chasing preschoolers around for 8 hours a day, and trying to keep the weeds out of my garden.

SPECIAL HOPES / ASPIRATIONS / ACHIEVEMENTS / CHALLENGES: I have Fibro Myalgia, which makes it difficult for me to do as much exercise as I'd like.
My hope is to be able to get back into a size 18. Yes, I know that is still pretty large, but its much better then where I was.
Sactolady is offline   Reply With Quote