View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 12:33 PM   #8
LadyNASDAQ

Wanted to again reply to this thread...
I am succeeding. I am smiling while I'm typing because the scale budged twice in 2 days. I've lost 2 lbs. a day and oh yes Slim Fast has definitely a huge impact in my day. It fills me up, it takes care of sweets cravings and no way do I desire chocolate which is a horrible craving I usually have.

My day starts with a meal replacement Slim Fast bar. I drink 2 glass of water , one being before the bar and a second after.

I have a 100 calorie snack mid morning. I drink some more lol.
Lunch is a diet dinner, been using Healthy Choice because I think it has more variety and truly taste good, never liked them before but also find I'm fuller with them. I also eat a fruit with lunch, usually a banana.
I eat a Slim Fast meal replacement bar at 4 pm. This is my reason I can stay on this Program because this is my danger hour and also will very much back me off at dinnertime. Thank goodness I know now what it will take to make a difference and keep me from falling off. So worth the expense. I get sickened by so many of the other bars out there but still open to trying a different one that will stay at 200 calories and fill me up like these do. I have no gastro issues with these and it was by chance I decided ok, try this and see how I do.