Thread: Wonderslim #7
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 09:40 PM   #56
Shero

S/C/G: 265/254/150

Height: 5'5

Welcome Pamedic954-Glad you have joined us. Try to have at least 3 shakes a day. I know when I miss my morning shake it really sets my day for failure.

I stayed on plan today. Supper is always hard because it is my real meal most of the time. Tonight I made lasagna I made sure one side was really light on cheese. Had that salad to ward off the hunger. Made homemade garlic toast so that is also hard to resist.

REKP-I agree with the 2 to 3 pounds a week. Especially if you want to have real food in your diet. Which I am beginning to believe is a key to learning different eating habits. Sure if you only do wonderslim you are going to lose faster but what happens when the real food is there. Somehow we must be able to make wise choices and still live in this world of food. I would like to get back to the Wonderslim for breakfast and lunch and a calorie reduced meal in the evening.

Teena is doing much better. I called and made a appointment for Saturday for a follow up. Now that she appears to be making it through the pneumonia it is time to discuss treating the congestive heart failure.
It's exciting to hear her bark when dad comes home. I am hoping to see some "normal stool" which would be a relief. I cut down on the pumpkin LOL. Boy was that a mess but it sure worked. I knew she needed to go. I am going to keep them both on a teaspoon of pumpkin a day because it is supposed to be good for them and they like it. I need to be able to catch Teena going to the bathroom so I can be the inspector LOL. What we wont do for our pets.

Wishing you all well.

One calorie at a time!

Sheri

My ticker is my 6 month goal