Thread: Wonderslim #7
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 12:47 PM   #50
MsModelSara
Losin' it

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'6"

Default Stressful Week

Hey all. I feel like I need to vent a little bit. I've had a very stressful week, and I'm positive it will reflect in my weigh-in tomorrow morning *sigh*. I'm pretty sure I haven't lost at all this week.

Tuesday I hit a wall with my thyroid issue....I woke up so exhausted and feeling puffy, my dog peed all over her bedding..I was so irritated and stressed I cried my eyes out, and still had to get ready for work. I hate it that there are days I wake up feeling like I haven't slept in days, and I feel like crap for days after that. :-( And, I'm getting irritated with my guy because he likes to talk about wanting to do this or that...yet he stays buying random crap when he gets paid like lcothes or cd's and stupid stuff. I'm like...how are you ever going to change things or do what you want if you keep yourself broke because you buy dumb stuff every week?!?! AND my Mom has been up my butt about mailing her laptop back that I fixed for her for FREE. It would have cost her hundreds of dollars to get it done at Geek squad or something because it woulnd't even boot up. Not to mention she borrowed $5,000 from me 5 years ago and only paid back $20 of it....yet she can always buy this or that. I'm sorry that I don't stay at home all day doing nothing and have stacks of money sitting around to ship stuff back when you tell me to jump!!! Woosaaaahhhhh.

I've eaten a lot of stuff I shouldn't this week. I just hope I don't gain. I will be starting the slate clean, I'm not giving up...I just can't deal sometimes. It can be so hard to let go and let God take care of things since I'm so stubborn, and I'm struggling with that. I'm so emotional today I've been on the verge of tears all day. I miss the days when I used to have close girlfriends I could call and cry to, or hang out with. I feel liek everyone I used to call "friend" moved on to bigger better things and left me behind because I'm not worth enough to them. I just don't understand why I seem to always fall in last place with people. I feel pretty worthess right now to say the least....alright, that's my whine session for the week. Thanks for listening all.