Old 02-11-2012, 12:16 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 290/290/200

Height: 5"7

Red face Awkwardness in 3..2..

Ok so I don't even know if this is the place to put it, I lurk in the background reading threads and what not, but I don't ever actually talk, almost never. I don't know really how to use message boards and the like, I barely get by on my blogs. But I would like to start just, not sure where or how to start I guess.

Ok I am just so weird I'm going to shut up now
WhisperHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 12:27 PM   #2  
go ticker go!

S/C/G: 291/245.4/195

Height: 5'10"

The beauty of the internet...no need to feel awkward! When I joined last month one newbie took it upon herself to start a thread for us newbies called January Jewels. You are welcome to join us or even start a new thread and go into the introductions and invite some other newbies to join you! You can also just hop into any convos you feel like offering your 2 cents into, for example, here, in the calorie counting/Atkins/WW whatever you are doing, go into Chicks up for a Challenge and join a monthly challenge, or anywhere else that jumps out at you!

It is not weird to be uncomfortable at first. Read, post, poke around, have fun!

Jen
begoodjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 02:13 PM   #3  

Height: 5ft 4in

Don't feel awkward! We have all been new at one time. This a great site and everyone is so helpful and very nice. You have absolutely nothing to feel awkward about. Good luck and enjoy the new friendships you will make.
adaem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 10:47 PM   #4  

It can be weird at first, but the thing I like most about this forum is people don't judge you. Everyone seems supportive and encouraging. You're not weird, its a natural feeling to have.

Share your goals and story, we'd love to get to know you more...
BusyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 04:42 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 290/See Ticker/150

Height: 5ft 4 inches

I've been new MANY times as you may be able to guess by my join date. I pop in and out as my resolve goes in and out. Normally I've been at the 100+ group, but I decided to pop in over here this time to check it out. I figured the big influx from New Year's would be over by now, so this would be a good time to stop back in.

Welcome and don't be shy. I've never been made to feel unwelcomed here before and I am hoping for the same thing this time around too!
irishsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 08:21 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 206/165/140

Height: 5' 5.75''

Hi Whisperheart! How goes it? A little awkward is ok, it probably means you think about your words.
Aunrio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 10:51 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 290/290/200

Height: 5"7

Ok, I promise I was not ignoring you guys, not on purpose anyway. I thank you all for your words and it makes me feel better. I have been laid out in bed for the last week so I haven't bothered to come and respond. Thank you for making me feel welcome as awkward as I may be I hope to 'see' you around the forums I will try to make an effort to poke around now and again
WhisperHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 03:21 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 206/165/140

Height: 5' 5.75''

Hope you are feeling better.
Aunrio is offline   Reply With Quote