Old 02-17-2012, 12:54 PM   #1  
Hoping for 160 by NYE!

S/C/G: 323/ticker/150

Height: 5'7

Red face vanity sizing

Went shopping a few weeks ago for some next size down jeans to inspire me and found some cute ones at Rue 21 (I think that's what it was called) in a style that I would NEVER have thought I could wear "before".

I was a too comfortable 18 and thought I'd get a 16...well they only carried up to 13/14s so I took a chance and got them and found some 16's elsewhere. The weight has just been dropping off just lately and the 16's were starting to show my drawers so I tried on the 13/14's this morning and they totally fit! I could button them before but I had enough muffin top to open a coffee shop so they've been hanging in the closet waiting on me.

I thought, "Wait, I've got another pair of 14's in there...they should fit too."

They don't. I could lay down and button them, but obviously I'd be right back in the coffee shop business.

For a moment I felt defeated about it, but then I thought, "Ok, so I'm not actually a 14 yet, but jeans that didn't fit well a month ago fit terrifically now. Who gives a crap what the tag says?!".

All that to say I've got some seriously cute, if mis-sized, jeans to strut my stuff in now.
sevencallmemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 01:15 PM   #2  
I choose me...

S/C/G: HW 265/SW 240/CW ticker/GW 150

Height: 5 Ft 3

AWESOME!!! at least you got some new jeans The whole vanity sizing thing drives me crazy too. But at least your noticing what's fitting and what's getting loose! That's great!
InsideMe is offline   Reply With Quote