General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 02-16-2012, 11:09 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 170/165/145

Height: 5'7

Default Boob Muscles?

Well, their is muscles under boobs, but damn...like building muscle I wish we could build bigger boobs with workouts!

Loosing weight kills on my boobs, they are a measly B cup, and I have a large frame anyways so it makes them look smaller yet!

Some days I think about implants, I work with guys who are always talking about tits and how they "don't care" if they are fake.

My bf says he likes my boobs, but I know he wishes they were bigger..though he's not stupid enough to say it. lol

I am also pretty cheap, and don't really want to spend money on that..but boobs are such big deal that it makes you feel like you need them to really be "hot" 110%.

I guess we all have things we want to change about ourselves, I just wish I could make them grow a little more, naturally. At least to be proportionate with my badonkadonk butt!
JudgeDread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 11:12 AM   #2  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

I made mine look a lot bigger by working my chest muscles. They don't make the boob themselves bigger, but as they get firmer, the boob on top gets firmer, perkier, and pushes out a bit more, making them look bigger.
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 11:18 AM   #3  

Hmm, I may have to try that. Which exercises did you do?
Old 02-16-2012, 11:37 AM   #4  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Chest presses, chest flies, and pushups. Lots and lots of pushups.
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 12:21 PM   #5  

eww pushups! I definately need to work on those...
Old 02-16-2012, 12:35 PM   #6  
June

S/C/G: 240/184/155

Height: 5'6"

Just want to check... are you 100% sure you're in the correct bra size? Because wearing a band that's too big will make your breasts look much smaller than they actually are. Your band size=underbust (measured tightly!).

Beyond that, I don't think there's much we can do with our natural shapes beyond surgery. After two years of nursing and major weight loss my breasts are very soft with loose skin. They're still quite large and a good bra does wonders but they're about as far from perky as you can get! I do do a lot of push-ups/chest/back exercises but I haven't noticed any changes.
runningfromfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 12:35 PM   #7  
Wastin' Away Again!

S/C/G: 192/170/130

Height: 5'3" 50 years old

Heh "boob muscles"... they're called pectorals. or "pecs" for short. Or, "boob muscles".

A good bra can also do wonders for that particular problem, and it doesn't have to be a super-stuffer bra, either.

What's wrong with having a boob job? If that's what you want, get'er done. It's amazing what surgeons can do these days; it's not like it used to be... I have several friends who have had them (myself included!), & not one regrets it. One of my friends even let me feel her up (LOL) and honestly, I couldn't tell they were fake. So there ya go!

Last edited by Beach Patrol; 02-19-2012 at 08:57 AM.
Beach Patrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 01:33 PM   #8  
is super awesome.

S/C/G: ...ticker...

Height: 5'7"

I agree - I have a friend that had it done and it was totally normal and felt just like a boob, lol.

I have noticed though that I'm perkier with the more chest flys I do. AND the right bra.
kateleestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 03:06 PM   #9  

How old are you?

I contemplated with the whole should I/ shouldn't I boob job thing for years!

Now that I'm almost 42, I'm glad I didn't. Because:

The boob job debate was mine for years throughout my marriage. When we were having trouble, I had said to my then husband, "I'm thinking about the boob job thing again." His response just turned. me. off. He jumped up and said, "Really?! You would be SO hot if you did that!" And that was it. Debate over. It was as if a boob job was going to save the marriage. Um, no. Big boobs or little boobs, he's still an A-hole.

Once I got divorced I was back in the dating pool for the first time in 19 years. I would have FREAKED out if I had fake boobs and would have had to have the conversation of they're no real with a new man.

Now that I'm happily involved with a man, I'm confident he didn't just date me for my boobs. That he fell in love with me the person and not the physical body.

Just my 2 cents.

It's like a tattoo. Look at your life 40 years from now. Still want it?
fitness4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 09:01 AM   #10  
Wastin' Away Again!

S/C/G: 192/170/130

Height: 5'3" 50 years old

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitness4life View Post
How old are you?

I contemplated with the whole should I/ shouldn't I boob job thing for years!

Now that I'm almost 42, I'm glad I didn't. Because:

The boob job debate was mine for years throughout my marriage. When we were having trouble, I had said to my then husband, "I'm thinking about the boob job thing again." His response just turned. me. off. He jumped up and said, "Really?! You would be SO hot if you did that!" And that was it. Debate over. It was as if a boob job was going to save the marriage. Um, no. Big boobs or little boobs, he's still an A-hole.

Once I got divorced I was back in the dating pool for the first time in 19 years. I would have FREAKED out if I had fake boobs and would have had to have the conversation of they're no real with a new man.

Now that I'm happily involved with a man, I'm confident he didn't just date me for my boobs. That he fell in love with me the person and not the physical body.

Just my 2 cents.

It's like a tattoo. Look at your life 40 years from now. Still want it?
Heh... different strokes for different folks!! I was 42 when I decided to get a boob job -I'd wanted one since I was like 20, and I am so glad I finally did it!!! I love mine, and so does hubby. (A good doc is a MUST!) Of course, he was fine with me before the job...he's more of a leg & *** man that a booby man anyway. And I got my first tattoo when I was 42, now I'm 48 & I have 12 tatts!!! Love them all!!! -and in 40 years (if I live that long) ...I'll be old & wrinkly with or without, so who cares? Yup! -Different strokes!

Last edited by Beach Patrol; 02-17-2012 at 09:02 AM.
Beach Patrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 01:00 AM   #11  

Beach - I totally agree. But my point was not to sway her one way or another. It actually was about the fact that your life might be vastly different than you plan on right now. For instance, if I had chosen to get the surgery and my marriage survived, I probably wouldn't think twice about it because my comfort zone was not challenged.

As it turned out, I would have had the surgery in the comfort of someone I had been with for nearly 20 years then got divorced and I'd have to hope that someone new didn't judge me for my decision. Since I was SO on the fence about it, that mattered to me.

I guess your point was, once you committed, nothing else mattered. It became who you are so take it or leave it.

I kind of like that attitude!!
fitness4life is offline   Reply With Quote