Thread: Wonderslim #7
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 07:07 PM   #45
REKP

S/C/G: 326/186/163

Height: 67 in

Default wonderslim plan

Melissa: Hope you've found your info by now, but if not, go to the diet direct site. On the left is Wonderslim in blue, hover and the diet plan is like the second listing on the drop down menu. I know you're going to do great on this diet!
Keep us posted and if you have any questions ask...probably not much that someone hasn't gone through before.
Speed: Just noticed your loss on your ticker. Way to go to lose in spite of the concert and meals out.
Sheri: Hope your dog is feeling better. Our cat got sick on December 23, apparently at the moment our vets office closed for the holiday. It wasn't an emergency, he was just coughing and not eating, but I was actually worried about him. About the moment the vets office reopened he recovered :-)
Hope everyone is having a good Valentines Day. We went out for Chinese, I had a lettuce salad with grilled shrimp. It was so good.
Toy: I ordered my peanut butter spread from walden farms last week. 0 everything. Delivered today and I've already tried it on a muffin I made from the hotcake mix. Yummy!!! I've been in peanut butter withdrawal :-)