Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2003, 07:48 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 250/199/165

Height: 5 foot 9

Default Thursday August 31

Hi Chick-a-dees!!!

It is almost 7...did the dishes from last night, showered, etc. I have my weigh in today at 9 or so this morning.

I went out to Walmart last night to try on clothes. I looked so much better than I did a month or so ago.. I still have a distance to go, but it was encouraging. I hope that everyone else is doing good too.

Later,
Old 07-31-2003, 08:53 AM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hey Jenni and Chicklets,

Walmart is a fun place to go, I love it. But its got to be the super store or I won't go

Nothing much doing today, woke up so tired, I mean really tired, I have a headache and I think its all due to alergies. Right now I could take a nap and its only 8:55 am. TG tomorrow's Friday.

Why didn't anyone ever tell me Bali bra's are cut BIG? I bought 4 of them yesterday, even got a size smaller and MAN my girls are swimming....... OY

Have a wonderful day all !

Hugs, Leenie
Old 07-31-2003, 09:38 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Chickadees!

Jenni that is great to hear that you had fun trying on clothes! that is a major accomplishment for any of us - I mean to enjoy trying on clothes and liking the way they look! you go girl!

Leenie - it must be allergy season again. My youngest son is miserable with his allergies right now. I hope you get to feeling better - even tho I kind of doubt that you will get a nap at work.

I'm busy doing invoices and getting ready to go drop them off so that we can get some money in her for payroll tomorrow.

I hope everybody has a blessed day!

hugs,
cathy
Old 07-31-2003, 09:41 AM   #4  

Snoop what a good feeling you got. I am sure that your weight in will be a good one.

Leen sorry i didn't tell you, I was trying to keep it to myself.

I will be leaving you guys tomorrow so I need to make sure I check in today just in case I get swamped with billing and can't make it here in time. In two days I will be hanging out on the beach (kind of literally) and spending some well needed relaxation time.
Old 07-31-2003, 09:42 AM   #5  

Hey Cathy! you snuck in on me. How are you holding up in the LA heat?
Old 07-31-2003, 11:37 AM   #6  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

KEM HAVE FUN !!!!!
Old 07-31-2003, 12:45 PM   #7  

It's hot Kemp! as you well know!
wonder if Florida will feel the same?
isn't that where you are going?
haveeeeeeeee fun!
hugs,
cathy
Old 07-31-2003, 12:57 PM   #8  

Thumbs down Summertime fun

Hi everyone........I have been having lots of fun this week but it has been busy......playdates for the kids, activities, getting ready for a week in the BC mountains.........hope you haven't forgotten me!

Take care everyone!

I'll be in touch in August!

Eliz
Old 07-31-2003, 02:14 PM   #9  
Divine Gal

Hi all. Sorry wasn't in earlier but I am not having such a great day. In laws drive me nuts.So bad I haven't even had anything to eat yet today.Thats a first usually when I feel like this I am stuffing my face with food.
Well hope yall have a great day.

Lynnie
Old 07-31-2003, 02:28 PM   #10  

Hey Liz - of course we haven't forgotten you. I figured you were either busy with your family or busy with work. A week in the mountains sounds great! Will it be cool up there? We'll catch up when you get back! have fun!

Hey Lynnie - sorry the in laws are driving you nuts! usually (well actually always) when somebody is driving me nuts I tend to eat, as you can tell from my food journal today. Oh well girlie, hope your day gets better.

hugs,
cathy
Old 07-31-2003, 02:33 PM   #11  
CIN

Default Isnt today July 31st?

Hey are you all trying to confuse me. TODAY IS NOT AUG 31st. I thought perhaps someone was posting a challenge for the next month which wouldnt be a bad idea ya know!

I am going to take a nap.Whew! 3 & 4 yr olds wear one out! We have had baths,haircuts,Fazolis.....played,romped and are now going to nap! Yeah!

Katie is already home from having her tonsils out and my daughter said she is doing pretty well! They are all napping too!

Have a good one!

Cin
Old 07-31-2003, 02:41 PM   #12  

Good morning

It is getting close to noon already.....it is going to be hot again today.....in the kitchen....last night when I was fixing supper.....it was so hot.....it was 30C. Thank goodness our humidity is usually low.

I am doing good with eating today.....my 3rd good day.with counting WW points.

Jenni... ....I am glad that clothes are starting to look better on you.....that always makes us feel better.

Leenie......in Canada.....where I live....we don't have a Super WalMart....we just have the regular WalMart.....in fact.....in my city we just got a WalMart last November. Today our 1st Home Depot is opening.

Allergies.....my allergies have been causing me lots of problems this year. My new doctor gave me a sample of Flonase.....a nasal spray....2 days ago.....I am amazed at the difference it has made with my allergies....I feel so much better..

Kemp.....did I miss something.....what are you trying to keep to yourself?

I should go.....have to jump in the shower.

April
Old 07-31-2003, 04:32 PM   #13  

Cin is soooooo observant!
I can't believe I didn't notice the date thing!
I usually notice that kind of stuff. hehe
Old 07-31-2003, 07:42 PM   #14  

April I was talking about leens bras.
Old 07-31-2003, 08:42 PM   #15  

Kemp....that is what you meant.....we don't have Bali bras in Canada. We have Wonder bras.

April
Closed Thread