Old 02-12-2012, 09:59 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 262/240/180

Height: 5'6

Default switched from weight watchers at home kit to online. confusing? or is it just me?

Hello all. after ordering the weight watchers at home kit LAST January(my kit sat on the shelf collecting dust!) finally got the motivation to start on it last month, I lost 17 pounds doing it on my own, but thought maybe joining online would be more helpful,and keep me on track,to get to my goal. Yet I find it so overwhelming and confusing! anyone else new to doing it online having trouble?
rainyinflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 10:11 AM   #2  
pursuer of joy

S/C/G: 198/170ish/160-???

Height: 5.6 on a tall day

The program changed some in December 2011...so the values online for some items may be different than the values in the Jan 2011 kit. Also, the points allotment changed by -3 for certain users, so you may experience that as well. I'm sure other WWPPers will chime in and assist. Continued good luck to you and congrats on the 17 pounds down.
124chicksinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 08:54 PM   #3  
Pinup extraordinaire!

S/C/G: 273/232.4/165

Height: 5'8"

Way to go on the 17 pounds! The best advice I can give you if you're having trouble is take a few hours to play around with the site and learn everything you can about it. It's really not hard, I promise! You should be able to get the hang of it fairly quickly. It's much easier than trying to figure everything out by hand at home.
The great thing is there are message boards there too if you are having technical issues you need help with. For instance, I can't get my plan manager tips to TURN OFF no matter WHAT I DO! It's making me crazy. However, this way you get to build all your recipes and get exact point amounts for everything! There are great recipes and tidbits on the website!
Don't know if that was really helpful or not, but I'm sure you'll figure it out.
What exactly are you finding troublesome about the website? (Maybe I can help more)
tessendicott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 05:51 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 262/240/180

Height: 5'6

Thanks girls for the advice,and congrats to you both for your weight loss as well!
rainyinflorida is offline   Reply With Quote