View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 02:28 AM   #28
speedofsound
1 fat guy on a diet

S/C/G: 260/ticker/190

Height: 6'0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by peyton0914 View Post
Do you all have a favorite Wonderslim meal? I'd love to hear more I'm going to read posts on the old threads too.
I'm doing the New Lifestyle Plan using the Wonderslim products. I'll often times add a can of diced Tomatoes to several of the entrees in order to beef up the volume. It turns them more into a soup or stew, but I cook it down to make it nice and thick/chunky. Throw some rotel into the spicy chili and it will more than double the volume while adding only 65 calories. Its extra spicy though and will clean your sinus! The Tomatoes are part of your lean and green for the day and they are allowed. One thing I am thinking about doing is adding a can of tuna fish to the spicy mac and cheese. I like tuna helper and this might be a good substitution technique to stretch the volume out. On the New Lifestyle Plan you can have 8oz of lean meat a day. I've been on this for less than 2 weeks, so I'm sure I will stumble across some inventive ways to stay on plan and doctor up the meals at the same time. Let me know if you come across any!