Thread: Wonderslim #7
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 01:52 PM   #21
ChattieOne

S/C/G: 237.0/232/160

Height: 5'6"

So, I went to Weight Watchers today to weigh in ... This (remember) is my first week on WS ... and I feel SO MUCH lighter, and my clothes fit SO MUCH BETTER ... so, you can understand my surprise when they told me I was down 3.4LBS ... I assumed it was at least 5! Anyway, I am happy and am aiming for another 3 or more next week.

Last Monday I had that "4 large homemade chocolate chip cookie" fiasco .. but other than that (oh, and an extra 3 oz banana the other day), I've been 100% OP - weighing my portions at dinner and everything.

My husband said my face looks thinner ... which was sweet & encouraging, although I'm actually aiming for parts a little lower than the face to thin out (lol). Sigh!! :/ I guess the part that bothers me is that they say they first week you usually lose more than you will each consecutive week ... so I was hoping for a larger loss. Ok - enough of me whining.

Speed: What concert did you go to? And I would never have been able to survive the Arby's trip (LOVE ARBY'S!!) ... It's wonderful how you "owned" what you did on your trip - accepted your gain, and are now 'back in the saddle' . Accountability and acceptance is such an important part of learning for us in this weight loss venture. Good luck to you (and everyone else) this week!

Hoping to see less of you all next Saturday!

[i] "Lord, please keep Your arm around my shoulder ~ and Your hand across my mouth!"