Thread: Wonderslim #7
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 12:33 PM   #20
REKP

S/C/G: 326/186/163

Height: 67 in

Default Words of wisdom

I was whining to my husband about my 2 pound loss this week. He is my voice of reason. He said "You're doing all you can co. All that's left is patience." I have a problem being patient when I want more results and I want them faster. Oh well...quiting is not an option, so guess I'm going to have to work on my impatient self.

Melissa, So glad you're here. I love this group, everyone is really supportive.

I'm doing the New Lifestyle diet using Wonderslim products. The products are the same except for cost and customer service :-) I eat every 3 hours starting at 7 am and ending at bedtime. I have a lean and green meal for dinner each night. (8 oz lean protein and 2 cups of green vegetables.) I have anything from the product line that sounds good at the moment for the other meals and snacks. I seem like the salty meals more than the shakes or puddings. I generally will make a pudding out of the shake mix.
Tips: Start drinking a lot of water now to get yourself used to the increase you need when you start the diet. Keep posting! You probably won't encounter anything that someone hasn't been through before and we can all help each other.
Again, welcome!