S/C/G: 153/153/120

Height: 5'3

User Name/Name: Redautumn/Jen

Starting weight/current/goal -151/147/120

Height: 5'3

Marital Status: Married

Kids: one 7 year old daughter

Pets: 2 cats, Snowball and Callie

Work: I work for a John Deere dealership. It is my family's business. I love my job!

History: I have never been overweight until now. I could always eat whatever I want and never had to worry about weight. I was diagnosed with an underactive thyroid in my late 20's. Weight didn't become a problem until around 35. It kept creeping up and up. I don't want it to get any highter. Having hypothyroidism does make it harder to lose weight. I did do South Beach before and lost 10 lbs in a month. Hoping I can stick with it this time!

Plan: Started on South Beach January 1. Plan to go back to Phase 1 because of some bad choices made this week.

Challenges: The vending machine at work. I can stay away from it if I make sure to bring snacks with me to work.

Favorite diet cheat: Pizza and coconut cream pie

Hobbies: Yoga, knitting, reading and gardening (I really miss my garden right now).

Reasons for wanting to lose weight: I want to be healthier and teach my daughter to make smart choices with food. I also want to feel better. Dh has decided to try South Beach. He has already lost 10 lbs. Also, I am being a little vain. I want to lose the fat around my middle.

1st goal: 140
2nd goal: 130
Final goal:120
redautumn is offline   Reply With Quote