Thread: Wonderslim #7
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 07:26 AM   #18
REKP

S/C/G: 326/186/163

Height: 67 in

Default Weigh Day

Good morning everyone. I love these weigh days, I never said that when I was not on a weight loss plan! I lost 2 pounds this week, now at 206. I can just get a glimpse of Onederland over the hill. Even with these stinkin' 2 pound a week losses I should, hopefully, reach it by the end of the month.

Sara: What an amazing start to life! I'm a believer also, and know I can't make it one day without leaning on Jesus. I feel like this whole diet has been by His strength, not mine.
I felt the same way you do when I discovered Wonderslim. I knew I had found the diet I could stick with for the long haul. I'm eating more now than I did prior to the diet and am losing instead of gaining.

Speed: Glad you had a great time at the concert. Like Toy said it's a life process so a planned deviation from the diet is going to occur with life events.

Toy: The blog is escapefromobesity (d0t) net. I haven't been able to post a link here.
So..to everyone...hope you have a more successful weight loss than I have this week!
Shero: Wow, you are getting some great losses! Congratulations and keep up the good work.