Thread: Wonderslim #7
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 05:54 PM   #15
speedofsound
1 fat guy on a diet

S/C/G: 260/ticker/190

Height: 6'0"

Went to a rock concert out of town Wednesday with a friend and went out for lunch first and then dinner afterwards. It was a planned event we had planned on for a least 3 months and I knew it was going to effect weight loss I had going.......... and it did. Ate at a pretty swanky restaurant in Atlanta for lunch that we had been wanting to visit for a long time, then after the concert we went to Ihop (ouch!) then on the long ride home we stopped at a truck stop that had a 24 hour Arby's (ouch ouch!!) I tried tallying everything the best I could and no doubt i consumed over 5000 calories in that 12 hour period

So, that being said I had a 2 day setback and was up 4lbs, but I just now weighed in at the same weight I was before going on the binge eatout wednesday night, so thankfully I'm back on track and hope to post a small loss by Monday morning which is my weekly weigh in day. BACK ON TRACK-- no biggie and it was totally expected (No more planned outing for a while, but they will happen here and there and I can deal with the ramifications)