View Single Post
Old 07-30-2003, 06:32 PM   #6
RubensMuse
Buggin' with Pugs

Hey Gals!!!! I am really not loving the new journals. I hate to be such a puss, but they are just much more confusing to use.

I went the the doc yesterday and had the sutures removed. god that was a relief and I feel better. I can actually move without feeling that pinch. Ewww sometimes it made me nauseous. Today I am aching a little more than I have been, but I am pretty sure it is because I have been doing some very light exercises for my tummy muscles and have been up and down alo more today than I have been for the past week or so. i have been doing some light yoga and some breathing exercises, since anything really bending or impact is out of the question. I know I have lost some weight since this, but i am not going to get on the scale until I am feeling strong enough to really get some good workouts in. For now I am going to do light ones and work up. I think I am going to start walking again next week, though I know those old 5-7 miles walks are out for now. I may just start with getting to the top of the hill and back.

Anyway, I hope all are well!!!! Take care and chesk out my journal for a gardening idea I have...anyone game?

Nutrisystem Start: 3/06
Nutrichicks RULE!!