Thread: Wonderslim #7
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 06:30 PM   #11
ChattieOne

S/C/G: 237.0/232/160

Height: 5'6"

Wow .. I'm sure glad to see everyone here! ((and I was also very disappointed to see the other site closed ~ and a little scared too!)).

Today is my day 5 and I'm doing very well! Got over my cookie blunder the other night and got 100% back on track.

I do have a question for all you WSers ... The book says to have an extra shake or pudding if you find yourself hungry .. well, I had a banana (is that really bad?) I figured that's better than many things I could have grabbed!

Today I had the veg sloppy joe for lunch .. I also shredded some lettuce and chopped 1/2 a tomato and brought that to work in a container ... just plopped the veggie joe mix on top after i heated it, mixed, and viola! - my version of a hot taco salad (it was yummy!).

We'll see how I did this Saturday morning .. I'm still a paid WW member (even though I don't do that program now) .. so, will be interesting to see what my loss is there; I figure I can still use the extra support, its the scale I've been on each Saturday, and I'm paid up for awhile so why not!

Remember to be kind to yourselves, friends <3

[i] "Lord, please keep Your arm around my shoulder ~ and Your hand across my mouth!"