Old 02-08-2012, 02:21 AM   #56
Nightkatt
Countdown to my Wedding!!

S/C/G: 368/see ticker/218

Height: 5'9.5"

DATE - 7 February 2012

USER NAME - Nightkatt

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - Im a Night owl and my name is Katt lol

REAL NAME - Well everyone calls me Katt (and has done for the last 22 years lol), but my real name is Sarah Jane

AGE - 39

BIRTHDATE - 25 April

WHERE YOU LIVE - New Zealand

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - My darling Scooterman (Richard)

ANNIVERSARY - 21 December

KIDS - 1 - daughter Ashleigh Heather Rose, she will be 21 in August. Also have 2 grandkids - Silas Prebble Blue (2 in April) and Zoey-Rose Heather (1 in Oct).

PETS - 4 dogs .. when put together would be one big one lol. Oldest is Gizmo my long-haired chihuahua, then Baer her daughter (chi/daschund), Baers boyfriend Pepa (chi/papillion) and their daughter Teagan (chi/pap/hund). They are our babies.

OCCUPATION - Assistant Manager at Silvermoon (Pandora!!!)

STARTING WEIGHT - Original starting weight was 380lb, but left the weight loss track for a couple of years .. so Friday 3 Feb had weight of 301lb

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - A replacement shake for breakfast (as I cant face eating first thing in the morning), no particular plan though .. low fat ... cutting down sugar ...

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - None lol .. but I am starting at the gym on Friday for my first session .. also I did enjoy my Dancing with Richard Simmons dvd .. will have to find where its been put since I moved!

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - Has to be chocolate .. I can have it again some day .. when I learn to stop before the whole bar is gone lol

FAV.BOOK(S) - Crime - Patricia Cornwall, James Patterson etc

FAV. MOVIE(S) - Any that make me laugh, musicals, some of the RomCom ones ..

FAV. SONG(S) - Too many .. love most genres though

FAV. QUOTE - Anything is possible.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - Its a long journey Im undertaking and enjoy meeting others on the way.

XMAS CHALLENGE 2014 (Sept - Dec)

:Goal 1 - 300 pounds - reached 9.09.13 Goal 2 - 264.6 by 2/12/13 : reached 26.11.13
Goal 3 - 240 reached 23.05.14: Goal 4 - 220
Nightkatt is offline   Reply With Quote