Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 02-07-2012, 01:09 PM   #1  
Full Figured Member

S/C/G: 222/210/159

Height: 5'4"

Wink Week One Down WW Points Plus

So just signed on to 3 fat chicks and looking for inspiration!
See it already!

Started at 222 hit 214 today super excited to see where it takes me! Anyone willing to teach me this website, cause man I'm confused!

Next mini goal 209 by Monday 2/13/2012!
angelsgirl1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 02:30 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 167/ticker/130

Height: 5'7

Way to go! I originally lost 30+ pounds using old WW (and then I got lazy and lost track of things...) and can't quite get a hang of the new points plus. Clearly it works though! Do you like it?
kelelaoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 03:59 PM   #3  
fake it till you make IT!

S/C/G: 312/264/199

Height: 5'6

u go girl!! I lost 9lbs too!! On the 1st week!! I love weight watchers!! woohoo
tinkerbelll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 04:45 PM   #4  
Full Figured Member

Wink TY & questions!

OMGOSH thank you guys for responding! I kinda jumped in in hopes of support and here it is! I am very frustrated by this website cause I can't get my pic to upload or the tracker counter I picked to show. Maybe some tech guidance can come now too? very needy today sorry! LOL
Old 02-07-2012, 04:55 PM   #5  
Full Figured Member

Kelealoha,

I love the new program, it is actually easier then the old one. I did the old way a few times with minimal success and not the plans fault my lack of commitment. That's one of the reason I signed onto 3 Fat Chicks, to reach out to like minded people. This program allows for a wider variance in points due the rewards of Free Veggies and Free Fruits. If you can first start out with a lot of pre-measured foods and write down everything you will find a lot of important information about yourself! I bought the tracker book from WW and it helps with many areas to notate what worked, what went wrong and what to do different for the next week. On line sights have the pplus calculator at your finger tips; that allow you to calculate your ppoints with ease. I joined ww for two months didn't really start the program until I went to a few meetings got all the info and started this past week and I feel really in control of my weight loss journey ahead. Yes 8lbs week one all water, but what a boost to get you up and on track. My goals are realistic 2-4lbs per week and exercise to be actively working towards good health. I suggest you sign on to a local ww meeting for at least one month and really dig in to find out the plan and then get started! It really has improved from the old plan!!
Old 02-08-2012, 09:56 AM   #6  
Full Figured Member

Wink WW Success!

Hey Tinkerbell amazing loss! Week one down and only good things a head!

Just an FYI did you know that 1 slice of Red Velvet Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory is worth 18 points

One of those rare rewards items in my book; very rare!!!!
Best part is it can be in my book and I can track it!

(had a fundraiser and that was served for dessert)

Keep it up, I'm looking forward to see our process!
Old 02-08-2012, 11:14 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 343/293/199

Height: 5'8"

Welcome and wow 8 lbs is fantastic!
xJox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:50 PM   #8  
Full Figured Member

Thank you Alana, Today is hard but I'm encouraged to keep on track!
Old 02-08-2012, 06:04 PM   #9  
Go Blue!

S/C/G: 286.8/180.6/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelsgirl1983 View Post
My goals are realistic 2-4lbs per week and exercise to be actively working towards good health. I suggest you sign on to a local ww meeting for at least one month and really dig in to find out the plan and then get started! It really has improved from the old plan!!
Well WW advises that after the first few weeks, you should expect an average of 1-2 lbs a week, though obviously everyone is different. So you MAY find yourself disappointed by aiming for 2-4 lbs a week in the long run. The nice thing is, even if it's not the fastest way to lose weight, it's flexible and not hard to follow.

I think it's wonderful you are off to a great start, just don't let yourself derail if maybe things go a little slower than hoped. The important thing is the big picture - sticking with it and keeping it off!
Somni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 02:11 PM   #10  
Full Figured Member

Wink somni - insight

You have gone a long journey and have good insight to offer. I do tend to over commit and then self sabotage. I am hoping to hit the 2lb mark every week and get a few nice leaps with 3 or 4 pound week here and there. This was me scaling back on over achieving LOL!

That long term picture really messes me up, but not this time. One lb at a time as well as one day at a time. It will all come off!

Thank you for the encouragement and slice of reality!
Old 02-14-2012, 04:19 PM   #11  
Full Figured Member

Well didn't quiet hit 209 got down to 211 so still doing ok, these 3lbs I will take. Didn't exercise this week so that made a huge difference. Gonna hit the gym tonight and the rest of this week wanna get a 3lb loss for Mondays weigh in! (4lbs would rock)
Old 02-20-2012, 02:56 PM   #12  
Full Figured Member

Hey ladies,
Havent heard from anyone lately? How are things going???
I'm down 1lb and feeling really good. had a lot of gatherings this past week and miss counted for sure, but still lost 1 good accomplishment considering.
Old 02-20-2012, 03:04 PM   #13  
Made of Starstuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelsgirl1983 View Post
Hey ladies,
Havent heard from anyone lately? How are things going???
I'm down 1lb and feeling really good. had a lot of gatherings this past week and miss counted for sure, but still lost 1 good accomplishment considering.
Hey Angelsgirl Congrats on all your work! You're doing awesome!

The Mini-Goals area is usually used for those who are celebrating mini-goals that they've accomplished. So not a lot of regularly chatting goes on. People tend to pop in, congratulate and give kudos to those who are celebrating, but don't stick around to chat so much.

If you're interested in joining a Chatting area to catch up with other members regularly then you might want to check out some different sections:

The Support Groups section is particularly diverse and has many groups for many different people. Some based on different ages or amounts to lose. They often have regular chats, and are very welcoming to those wanting to join

It appears that you're also following WeightWatchers. (I'm a WW member, too! Love the PointsPlus plan. ) There's a WeightWatchers section here where you can connect with those following similar plans. There's a weekly chat, and other clubs and groups where you can regularly keep in touch with other members

Again, great work on your plans and I hope to see you around the site!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 03:38 PM   #14  
Full Figured Member

Wink u r awesome!

Thank you for the info, I'm kinda lost still in this forum.
Plus I'm not real website savvy.
I did see the ww chit chat and jumped in with both feet, since it said weekly I thought it might head me in the right direction for connection.

I will try to find some of the sites you mentioned, and amazing weight loss journey you are having, very inspiring!
Old 02-21-2012, 10:57 PM   #15  
learning to love myself

S/C/G: 295/ticker/169

Height: 5'10

Hey angels, you might consider joining some of the little competitions we have going. In the chicks up for a challenge section of the forum we challenge one another to lose weight and it's amazing! Also just an FYI, you won't be able to set up a tracker till you have been on the site for a little while and have so many posts.

here's the link to one challenge I'm in, we had a few new people just join in too! http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chic...challenge.html
Kay7jay is offline   Reply With Quote