View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 04:29 AM   #105
oneshortday
On the long, long road!

S/C/G: 267/265/150

Height: 5'5"

First name: Katie

Geographical location: Midwest - Indianapolis!

Marital Status: Engaged to a wonderful woman.

Children/Ages: N/A

Pets: Green-cheeked conure named Phoenix.

Hobbies/Interests: Music, reading, video games, mostly dorky stuff.

Height: 5'5"

Eye/Hair Color: Blonde hair, blue eyes.

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: 02/01/2012

Starting Weight: 255

Present Weight: 252

Goal Weight: 150

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: My addiction to fast food and general lethargy caused by low self-esteem.

Following any specific plan: Mostly I've made my own diet plans with the help of my lovely lady, but overall just working out every day that I can and counting my calories is the name of the game.

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: This time I actually feel confident that I can do something and I'm taking steps to cementing that decision. I've always been really self-conscious about my weight to the point that I couldn't talk about it without crying or otherwise becoming emotional. I just wasn't happy! I'm hoping with support I can finally get to a place where I can look into a mirror and smile at what I see.

Anything else you would like to share with us: I have hypothyroidism as well and I think that contributes to my slow metabolism, but I'm taking medicine for that now in addition to everything else. Here's hoping this time is the time it all goes well!
oneshortday is offline   Reply With Quote