View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 12:16 PM   #23
damiilya

S/C/G: 137/Ticker/110

Height: 5'4.5

neon_zephyr, hahaha, sorry, stupid of me XD I wish it was never cold here, because here in Holland the weather is often sooo depressing, grey clouds, rain, wind and cold =_= But perhaps if it was always sunny here I'd get tired of that too. Variation is good.

Yeah, I'm slipping up a lot of times too, I think a lot of people as well. But even though you find it really difficult, you already lost about 20 lbs! That's a great job, really.

For me calorie counting is the best, I've tried several 'diets', like dukan diet. Gosh, it was horrible for me. After two days of attack phase, my head and my back were hurting and I was really pissed off. But maybe I did something wrong, or I shouldn't of done that at all because I'm still 16 years old and my body still develops itself and blah blah -.-

So I'd say, start counting calories, but don't get too obsessed. Like me, on some days if I eat 100 calories more, I get really upset and start losing all my motivation. But it's still the easiest way for me to lose weight, I eat whatever I want, but still lose weight.
damiilya is offline   Reply With Quote