Old 01-26-2012, 10:21 PM   #1  

Default Biege and Former Biege

Hi, I'm so new to this and It's hard trying to figure it out on my own. What of the following do or have you taken? And what equivlants have you taken to the items listed below. Also is MRC-6 and B6 the same thing? Thank you for any advice and suggestions you may have.

All Day Weight Loss
PhentraTrim Plus
Metabolic Enhancer
MRC-6
Flax Capsules
Total Women Oil Capsules
Enteric Coated-EFA
MRC Total Women Multi-Vitamin
Liquid Minerals
Corti-Trim
tiredofbeingtired is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 09:42 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 239.5/see ticker/165

Height: 5'4"

I just wanted to post and say hello. Figuring out everything that goes along with this program for someone who has never been on it is going to be difficult even with the help from the boards. Since this is such an individualized program based on different factors, I personally do not feel comfortable giving out the advice on how to start this. I do want to wish you luck and maybe someone else might be able to help. I just didn't want this thread to go unanswered.
Good luck and I hope you succeed. This program is great.
Fluffy in Florida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:03 AM   #3  

Thank you for replying. I think I"m just gonna cough up the 300 bucks until I get the hang of it.
tiredofbeingtired is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:18 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 239.5/see ticker/165

Height: 5'4"

That sounds like a good idea. Remember this is an investment in your health and future. It's the best decision I've made.
Fluffy in Florida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 02:26 PM   #5  
Roller Derby Diva

S/C/G: 234/221/180

Height: 5'7"

I take the Total Woman Vitamin and the Total Woman Oil Capsules. They tried to get me interested in the others, but I told them flat out that I wanted to see how well I could do for 1 month with JUST the diet and vitamins...the oils I take to help regulate my system.

I will admit that I did purchase (recently) the Fat & Carb Blocker so that I could go out to eat w/ some friends without feeling guilty.

I've been on the program for a month now and I'm down 13lbs. I weighed in today & they told me the MRC-6 focuses on metabolizing food faster and the Cortitrim focuses on belly fat, but i've not tried either of them yet.
Breasaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 04:21 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 238.5/198/162

Height: 5'8"

I really like the corti-trim. When I first started taking it, I had a few very stressful weeks, but after the fact I realized that I handled them unusually well. My consultant pointed out that I was taking the corti-trim, and it hadn't even occurred to me that it would help. THEN--I went off plan for about 10 weeks, off all supplements and everything. I gained about 8 lbs back, every bit around my middle--maybe it's the placebo effect, but I really think that stuff works.
RaRaF is offline   Reply With Quote