View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 10:16 AM   #59
beesparkle

S/C/G: 180 / 177 / 160

Height: 5 ft 5 inches

My husband's friend has a friend who is a retired butcher and he made us all sausage meat with no fillers in it or junk to cause us to gain weight. So we all got 8 pkgs to take home about 6 weeks ago. So we all use the susage meat in spagetti caseroles or make hamburgers or meat loaves. I have had it as a placement of hamburg meat and had it as a hamburg with a bun for supper at night with a salad on the side. Matter of fact I am having it to-night. I do not need relish on it or anything really to add. The flavor it's self is delicious. He made mild spicy taste and regular so we mix the meat together to get the yummy taste. Sometimmes we bake it as a meat load. Cut it up in baggies in slices. Freeze it for quick supper portions one night. It never has caused me to gain weight. Just sharing here.
Bee

It is 4 points. The bun is like 4 points as it is like 2 bread. Then I have fruit and home made Vanilla pudding 3 points with skim milk 2 to make the pudding with.
Strawberries on top. Yummie.

This is re to Bobbolink referring to her post in # 3 post. Where she mentioned she was Miss Piggy because of the Cheese and Mac.

Last edited by beesparkle : 01-27-2012 at 10:24 AM.