Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 01-24-2012, 10:46 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 175/150/139. Ultimate Goal:132

Height: 5'6

Wink Will Fiber powder help me lose?

I have some, but I'm the kind of person who is paranoid that anything "extra" that isn't compleeeetely necessary that I put inside me will slow down my weight loss LOL.

Any thoughts?
GotothegymOKAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 10:53 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 225/ see ticker /147

Height: 5/4

I'm on herbalife and I take fiber powder well I actually add it to my smoothie, I was told that it doesn't necessarily help you lose weight but it does help get everything moving in the right direction if you know what I mean It also keeps me feeling fuller a longer period of time IMO. Hope this helps.
roxybabay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 03:39 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 207/174/125

Height: 5'5"

I can't say "YES IT WILL!" but I noticed that it did help me a bit, last year I got into one of my "I have to lose weight" kicks and bought some Benefiber powder since I heard fiber helps the stomach feel fuller for longer. It could have just been my mind but I noticed that it somewhat did do that and I was beginning to drop the pounds....unfortunately I got over that health kick and went back to my poor habits and stopped taking it but I would recommend it for sure, the worst that it can do is help your bowel movements but hey thats not so bad
Misa66 is offline   Reply With Quote