View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 07:46 AM   #96
Megan1982
Chuggin' along...

Hmm, I've never heard of a pinata apple. I'll have to look! Amanda your baked wontons sound good, too. I'll have to keep them in mind for the next party I attend, or maybe my next sushi night. Would they be a good sushi appetizer?

I was really hungry last night, not sure if it was triggered by the potatoes or what... but I'll have a large salad tonight instead of potatoes. The scale was happy though!

Tuesday plan
B - 0.33 c oatmeal w 0.5 c blueberries, 0.5 small banana, 1 lg egg, cinnamon, 1 c. skim milk, coffee w 1 T h&h
L - 1 slice homemade ww bread w 2 oz tuna, 1/4 an avocado, pickle & lettuce, kale w 1 t EVOO and vinegar, salt
D - 1.5 c chili, large salad w light dressing
S's - small grapefruit, 6 oz light yogurt, homemade larabar
E - wogged the dog ~4 miles
Came home from rehearsal and ate: 2 slices hm ww bread, one w ~1 T. butter, one w ~ 2 T dark chocolate pb, and a chocolate vitatop

2323 cals for the day. I think it was a combo of being a little too close to the edge of hunger a few days, then a frustrating and stressful rehearsal. I had trouble sleeping and anxiety all night after I ate this, not about the food, but about the play.

Last edited by Megan1982 : 01-26-2012 at 08:21 AM.
Megan1982 is offline   Reply With Quote