View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 01:57 AM   #24
full of grace
blissfully gluten-free

S/C/G: 195/192/170

Height: 5'7"...................................... waist: 38"/34"/28"

Originally Posted by nitenic View Post
I ordered a Pure Foods Fresh Start package from Sam's... just the lunches and dinners. I am definitely pleased with the quality of the food. But I find I'm still hungry after dinner! Part of the problem may be that I'm not eating enough during the day so by the time I get home I'm starving, but it's hard to tell. Do y'all have anything else with or after dinner?

Nichole, check the calories on your food packages. I'm on gluten-free, so I don't know if what you're buying at Sam's is the same, but my meals are all 240 to 370 calories, tops. So, I always do have to add a little something to my day, or I won't come close to 1000 calories, which would be unhealthy for me.

If I can get to more like 1200 to 1500, I'm better off, because I do try to exercise AT LEAST every other day, if not daily (depends on my travel). My metabolism won't even get cooking if I eat only 1000 calories per day.

I'm bummed you're not getting the breakfasts at Sam's. I'm surprised, but it's the breakfasts I seem to enjoy the most, from PureFoods, so far! Strange, because I'm so NOT a breakfast eater, generally, but hey, it's cool! I'll take it.

Good luck to you. Keep us posted!
full of grace ...the journey so far.
My waist measurement, in inches:

My weight, in pounds:

Every bite is a choice.
full of grace is offline   Reply With Quote