Old 01-24-2012, 01:57 AM   #24
full of grace
blissfully gluten-free

S/C/G: 195/192/170

Height: 5'7"...................................... waist: 38"/34"/28"

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitenic View Post
I ordered a Pure Foods Fresh Start package from Sam's... just the lunches and dinners. I am definitely pleased with the quality of the food. But I find I'm still hungry after dinner! Part of the problem may be that I'm not eating enough during the day so by the time I get home I'm starving, but it's hard to tell. Do y'all have anything else with or after dinner?

Thanks,
Nichole
Nichole, check the calories on your food packages. I'm on gluten-free, so I don't know if what you're buying at Sam's is the same, but my meals are all 240 to 370 calories, tops. So, I always do have to add a little something to my day, or I won't come close to 1000 calories, which would be unhealthy for me.

If I can get to more like 1200 to 1500, I'm better off, because I do try to exercise AT LEAST every other day, if not daily (depends on my travel). My metabolism won't even get cooking if I eat only 1000 calories per day.

I'm bummed you're not getting the breakfasts at Sam's. I'm surprised, but it's the breakfasts I seem to enjoy the most, from PureFoods, so far! Strange, because I'm so NOT a breakfast eater, generally, but hey, it's cool! I'll take it.

Good luck to you. Keep us posted!

My weight, in pounds:

Every bite is a choice.
full of grace is offline   Reply With Quote