View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 12:24 PM   #94
mandalinn82
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/191/175

Height: 5' 8"

Saturday - Did fairly well considering that there were a lot of social events! Although I did have two small dinners, instead of one large dinner, because I got hungry.

B - 1/2 serving whole wheat buttermilk pancakes, 2 sl uncured bacon, 1 scrambled egg
L - Trader Joes Chinese Chicken slaw. I'm obsessed. Slice of sourdough toast on the side.
S - 1 serving pretzel thins
D - 3 oz roast beef, 1 roast potato, 1/2 cup carrots
S - 2/3 cup frozen yogurt
D2 - 1/2 cup brown rice, 3/4 cup beef with broccoli (leftovers)

E - was sort of running around all day, but nothing formal

Sunday -
B - "Egg in Toast" - piece of toast w/ 1 egg cooked in hole cut out of the bread, 2 sl uncured bacon.
L - TJs Chinese Chicken Slaw again. Mmmmm.
The rest of this is watching the football game over several hours - not great, but not a catastrophe:
*1 cup of veggies w/ maybe 1 tbsp light ranch dip
*3 baked wontons filled with cream cheese (I made these - super good for Chinese appetizer-type cravings and fairly low cal - just take a wonton wrapper, put into a mini muffin tin, and fill with a mixture of light cream cheese, scallion, garlic, ginger, pepper, and a few drops of sesame oil - bake at 375 until the wonton edges are crispy).
*2 slices of homemade pizza - whole wheat crust, bbq sauce, grilled chicken, red onion, pineapple, light mozzarella.
*2-bite macaroon

Came home and had a sugar free pudding cup.

E - Housecleaning marathon before the game.

Monday -

B - Egg in toast, sliced kiwi and berries
S - Nonfat greek yogurt w/ blueberries, 1/4 cup whole grain cereal
L - No leftovers from yesterday! Tentatively planning some Beef and Barley soup and an apple.
S - Pear w/ sliced cheddar
S - Protein shake
D - Pork loin braised in tomato sauce, polenta, broccoli
S - NSA Ice Cream

E - 75 min incline trainer, prenatal yoga (I have a 25 min and a 45 min - I will do whichever ends up fitting better in between meetings). No dog walk today, since it's raining.

No matter how slow you go, you're still lapping everyone on the couch!

Maintained Oct 2007-Sept 2011, then got pregnant. Our baby boy was born in May, 2012...now to lose the baby weight!!
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote