View Single Post
Old 07-25-2003, 09:34 PM   #26
Lidian

Hi everyone!

I have been sort of cleaning up the house all day, interspersed with playing Alchemy on the computer with the girls...got them to help tidy up their room and part of the basement and did we ever find stuff! Stuff to give away from when they were toddlers. Very important stuff that got lost in the depths of Linear B ("oh mom, oh mom! That's my [fill in the blank: small plastic aquatic creature/change purse full of pennies/Lip Smacker collection/plush kitty cat] that I've been wanting for MONTHS!!" Better than shopping, I say! It's all for free, girls, just don't keep every little plastic thingie we find.

And so the day passed, with a load of laundry also thrown in, and then there was the cat box, and meals...and outfits for the relatives' visit to be modelled endlessly. And groceries to get tomorrow morning before the visit.

When they are here I will probably be prone on the sofa, snoring gently.

And so I will not be posting tomorrow, probably. But Sunday yes, after a few strong coffees.

Hope you are all going to have a weekend of well-deserved rest!

Lidian