View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 12:48 AM   #184
anjnsmn

S/C/G: 293/284/185

Height: 5'1"

Ok here we gooo.

My name is Andrea I am 24,,,I have a beautifully evil 4 year old daughter. I am engaged to the love of my life and he is my biggest motivator. I have been overweight since I turned like 2 or something because I was only a 5lb baby. Dont know what happened there. Thank the goddess that my daughter looks like she is going to be a healthy weight when she is my age. She is even at a healthy weight now, she keeps growing up instead of out lol. I have tried many many diets until this time, I am doing a combination of a few as well as my own made up plan. lol I am hoping to find other like me, I am looking for a buddy though...someone I can talk to every day, we can motivate each other!! I have a blog you can see that at 3fatchicks.com/diet-blogs/anjnsmn ...I think that is the address.

Current weight 284
start weight 293
goal weight 185 ( I like being big)

I do not have an idea of what I want to weigh just what I want to look like or what size I wanna be.

Ive got 6 tattoos and my ears peirced of course, my tongue is peirced and previous peircings that have closed are naval, lip and libre.

Once I get to where I wanna be I am going to get my lip done again...or my eyebrow. My belly button has been done wrongly and gotten infected too many times soo there is WAY too much scar tissue for someone to try to peirce through, might get the sides done though, or the bottom!!