Hobbies/Interests: reading, movies

Height: 5'9

Eye/Hair Color: hazel/ brown

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: 1/01/2012

Starting Weight: 286

Present Weight: 274

Goal Weight: 160

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: falling off the wagon

Following any specific plan: nope! regular exercise & eating right!

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: this is long overdue! I can't take it! Ive made some progress & I'm going to keep it up!

Anything else you would like to share with us:

I've been a "bigger" girl for all of my life. The unnecessary weight it literally & figuratively a burden. I want to feel healthy, BE healthy, & not have to live my life within the restraints that obesity creates. I know that losing weight won't solve all of my problems, but it will solve some! I'm not perfect, no one is, but that's no reason to not strive for improvement! I've got on this path before & stayed on for a while but I always seem to "fall off the wagon." I always tell myself "I have a good excuse!" No more excuses! If this is what I want it has to come first! Before everything else it has to be my number one priority. This inspirational speaker once said " you only achieve your goals when you want it more than you want to breathe!" and I think that's a great point! I'm a busy girl, but if I put weight loss as #5 on my to do list everyday, it will never get done! It has been #5 on my to do list my entire life and that is why I am here. The last time I lost a significant amount of weight I had a buddy, but I moved away and can't work with her anymore. Hopefully this forum will serve as the "buddy" to help keep me going when my famous excuses show up! (sorry this got soo long lol)
ASaladandaDream is offline   Reply With Quote