Marital Status: married

Children/Ages: two - 4 and 2

Pets: n/a

Hobbies/Interests: children, art and design, reading

Height: 5'6"

Eye/Hair Color: hazel, Brown

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: 1/16/12

Starting Weight: 234.5

Present Weight: 233.5 (last update 1/17/12)

Goal Weight: 150s initially. Would LOVE to one day weigh 136 like I did on my wedding day.

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: Fear of failure, distractions and stresses in life that can get me off track, late night eating.

Following any specific plan: my initial thought is to loosely follow some principles from body for life since I saw the biggest change with that in the past

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I am facing the facts and realizing this is not going to happen in the background and needs focus and dedication and a lot of support

Anything else you would like to share with us: I have battled weight as long as I can remember because I never seemed to look quite like the skinny girls around me. But in hindsight, while I was never a ballerina, there were certainly times in my life when I was fit and healthy and good-looking. Not anymore as of this writing, but I hope to get back there again and need to believe in myself that I can do this, because honestly part of me has feared that I will never be able to. I hope to write a more detailed story/background in a blog post or something and be able to link to it from here.
facingfacts12 is offline   Reply With Quote