General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 01-12-2012, 02:26 PM   #1  
Suck it up, buttercup!

S/C/G: 237/165/165

Height: 5'8"

Default Returners!! Reconnect!

Lots and lots of people I talked to here on 3FC over the last year disappeared. It is very sad to see but I was hoping some will come back. Beginning of a new year is a good time for new starts so I figured there will be a good chance people show up again.

And indeed I just found one! So great to see that she is doing well and back on 3FC. And losing weight again!!!

So I thought I create this thread where people who are returning after a while can post. And maybe some 3FCers who are still here remember!

People, let's reconnect and support our returning friends!!!
josey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 03:08 PM   #2  

I'm back, like I'm sure a lot of chicks are since it's a new year. I am missing my old thread, the 21 day challenge (led by the awesome and super supportive Red Balloon), and I haven't stumbled on to another one that I like yet. Feeling a little lonely!
Apple Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 05:44 PM   #3  

Height: 5'4"

I doubt anyone is missing me, and I tend to lurk more than post, but I got pregnant last February and now I'm back in the saddle! I need to update my weight and stuff.
Amy8888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 11:53 PM   #4  
Bella Signora ♥

Height: 5'4.5''

i disappeared only briefly during the spring/summer of 2011.

while i disappeared from 3fc, i never forgot my ultimate goal of being fit and healthy. it's good to see many people coming back after taking a little break.
Ciao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 11:56 AM   #5  
|| Casey ||

S/C/G: 297/ticker/145

Height: 5'7.5"

I'd just made a returning post here in general chatter right before this thread started, but - since it's a thread dedicated to it specifically, I will say hi here, too! I'm back, as well.
opheliaphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 12:27 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 216/209/175

Height: 5'10"

Hello Everyone:
I joined in August but really didn't get 'into' the website. I knew I wasnt ready at that point for the lifestyle change I am now ready for. Any suggestions on where to go to connect with the same people on a daily basis? THis website seems a little confusing to me, there are so MANY new posts, it is hard to keep up with it all. Thanks !!
TiredOfMySize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 01:31 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 278/243.2/175

Height: 5'2

Im back! I didn't exactly leave 3FC--I got busy and hit a plateau which caused me to give up briefly. I gained 10 lbs back but now Im back in the groove and down 5!

Looking around for a challenge to join. Hopefully it keeps me focused!
myhaloisintheshop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 02:04 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 172/170/130

Height: 5'7

I am also returning I was active for a brief period in 2010/2011 but fell off the weight loss wagon hard and gained 20lbs. I have now lost 5lbs and have managed to keep it off since September which is a big deal for me. I am now trying to get to my goal weight by July.

I am also really trying to focus on eating whole foods since my habit of eating junk food has gotten out of control.

I know I don't have as much weight to lose as others but I am currently considered over-weight and am under orders from my doctor to lose 15-20lbs to bring my weight and PCOS under control. She's has been very concerned at the rate at which I was putting weight on and warned me that if I kept it up I would be obese in 1-2 years. I've decided there is no way I can do this without support and I really like the support I found here last time I managed to lose weight.
Veela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 10:23 AM   #9  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

I'm returning too. I tend to go on alot than disappear for months at a time. The first time I disappeared I lost weight...The Third time coming back (which is now) I gained 20 pounds back! boo...but whatever it happens, it's life now all I can do is try to stay focus!

We lost once, we can do it again!
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 09:33 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 186/178.5/155

Height: 5'7.5"

I'm back too. I was mainly on here end of 2010/beginning of 2011. Back and ready to make a new start
Alicia87 is offline   Reply With Quote