Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2003, 08:21 AM   #1  

Default Where/how to start induction??

Good morning ladies.

Enjoy reading all your stories and information that you have to pass on.

Perhaps someone can point me in the direction of.....how to start induction. Is there a site that would help me get started?? I've been doing a modified low carb and have been very successful, and since October have managed to lose and keep off 25 pounds. I've have found this to be most rewarding. I feel like I need a bit of a jump start and am looking at how to do that.

Any information would be apprepreciated.

Sue
Old 07-24-2003, 10:05 AM   #2  
Bad Mamma Jamma

Height: 5'7"

If you have not read the book (or if you have and you need a few more hints) check www.Atkins.com for info. It's a great site and everything you need to know is there.

Good luck!
Old 07-24-2003, 03:57 PM   #3  
Card Carrying Princess

S/C/G: 225/197/150

Angry HI AND WELCOME!

Just about at my two month Atkins anniversary (started May 26th) and still following Induction.

As mentioned, the atkins site is a good start, but you should also check out:

www.lowcarber.org (click on support forum, upper right for boards and one specifically for Atkins users).

Also check out: www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com - lots of good info and recipes there as well.

If you are not using fitday (www.fitday.com) you may want to register for a free account to log your foods so you can count carbs (fibre), fat and protein and make sure your percentages are on target (65% fat, 30% protein and 5% carbs).

Good luck!

Froufie
Old 07-25-2003, 08:57 PM   #4  
WW Moderator

Here are some Atkins Induction Ideas on 3FC:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/diet-toolb...induction.html

However, only use this or any other site on the internet as a general guideline. There is no substitution for the book! It has LOADS of info that is important to read. Most all libraries have them, and used book stores probably carry older editions for $2-3 a piece.
Closed Thread