View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 08:12 PM   #54
VermontMom
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 162/???/Smaller; tighter, fit!

Height: 5' 6"

yeah Aaron, you are rockin the weight loss! good for you!!

Me, not so great with eating. booo.

However I did get a new dvd and I really like it. Anne Someone, Life Force, it's 50 pure minutes of cardio with light hand weights if you want, and add a step if you want. I really needed something new. I've done it each day for 3 days now.

Tomorrow is our Harley Raffle, dinner and dance, and I will be SO glad when it is over. It is just alot of work and it makes for a long day/night, as I have to be at work from 11 to 3, then home to shower/change, then to the event. And this year I'm supposed to be right up there on stage with our Prez, pulling numbers and calling them. It's fun to think of pounding down the drinks BUT we really want to be careful as we are responsible for pulling this event off without any mistakes, and we will be handling thousands of dollars.

DH will be stuck at the place all day roasting potatoes, cooking chicken/pulling the chicken, making the chicken and gravy. But our members come early and try to help. I bought a 30 pound bucket of cole slaw through my work; and bought big cans of cranberry sauce; someone else is bringing the biscuits which we had a local baker lady make; and I will be truckin in the 270 cupcakes I've made in the past days

AND SOMEONE WILL WIN A HARLEY!! sure hope its us One chance out of 150, someone's gotta win it!

and once the Harley Raffle is over, THEN i can think of our Arizona trip!! At this time next week, we will be in Phoenix

My program - Modified South Beach & exercise at home. Slacked last summer and now need to lose the regain.
My motorcycle - '04 Honda VTX 1300C. Candy Apple Red!

VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote