Food Talk And Fabulous Finds Recipes, Healthy Cooking, and General Food Topics

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2001, 11:57 PM   #1  

Angry

Hi I am new to this site. I love to share recipes. I don't know if you are all on a specific plan or not. I am just watching the fat and cals I take in. I also exercise 3 times a week. But any low-fat recipes that you all may have would greatly be appreciated...oh and Girlie I am only about 2 hrs. from you, If you are in Peoria Illinois. I am 20 min. south of Decatur.
One of the foods I like to eat is a brand of cereal called Kashi. I eat the puffed kind. It is really good and only 70 cals per cup. I sprinkle a little splenda sugar on top too. It has no fat or cals and is made from sugar. Well thats my tips for the day. Will be checking back soon. Hope to hear from all of you soon.
Diana
Old 04-16-2001, 08:21 PM   #2  
Bacon Girlie

S/C/G: see signature

Height: 5/4

Default Hey, Diana!

Sorry, I'm not much for recipies....I just don't really cook stuff from scratch much...I don't think! I am in to food though, and finding new low fat foods! I don't come here all the time, but feel free to join me and some others on a great thread under the Exercise forum....it's called Cardio Queens Unite! We're on thread two right now, but since you do cardio, you're very welcome to join us!

Girlie
Closed Thread