View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 07:07 PM   #46
tymaboy

S/C/G: 148/127/120

Height: 5'2

Hello everyone. I am so enjoying the appartment even though it like any appartment you do hear the neighbors ever so often. I was pretty tence & uptight up until last week. I decided to file for a divorce. After I told DH I felt a weight lifted off of me. He said he wont fight it & would go to the laywer with me but the lawyer did not want him there so I told him everything that I found out in the meeting. They wanted $1500 upfront. The lawyer he called wanted $1000-$5000 retainer plus for him to pay hourly fees & everything as they went along. We decided to do it on our own as we think we can split everything on our own. I will be going over after work to dicuss the papers that I will file & make sure we agree on everything. The last we talked about it we were leaning towards he keeps house, no alamony & he pays the bills in his name & I pay whats in my name. So in all I would walk away with hardly anything to pay- he has the big stuff. We need to transfer the car into DS name cuz that is in DH name. We cant see paying all that money if we can agree on what to do. But I will find out tonite if this is what we agree to or not or if he wants me to help with other bills, which I am open to since he would get the bulk of everything.

I noticed that I have been eating more this last month but when I hopped on scale I am still holding at 129. I am happy with that. I hope I can hold at this threw the winter.
tymaboy is offline   Reply With Quote