Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2012, 02:39 PM   #1  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Default PRAYER WARRIORS ~ All Faiths 2012

Time to start a new thread ladies and gents.

So much to pray for but looking back I see so many prayers have been answered in ways that have brought happiness and understanding into our lives.

God does hear our prayers and answers them in His will and in His time as we bring them to Him through His Son.

May the new year bring us here often to share our needs and pray for all who ask.

Many blessings in 2012 are waiting for us
Old 01-01-2012, 10:03 PM   #2  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

Looking forward to lots of blessings & answered prayers in 2012 -- ^PRAYERS^ continue for all ...
Old 01-05-2012, 07:00 PM   #3  
Rosebud

CURRENT PRAYER LIST: ^Prayers^ continue for present needs ...

Thank You GOD, for the gift of Life and your awesome Love; Thank you GOD, for all the blessings you send our way; Thank you GOD, for hearing & answering our prayers for healing today; Thank you GOD, for doctors & surgeons & all medical helpers; Thank you GOD, for providing the best treatments & drugs & the funds to pay for them; Thank you GOD, for family & friends & Prayer Warriors; Thank you GOD, for your Mercy & Grace & Peace & Comfort & Hope & yes, even Joy during these trials we face; and Thank You GOD, for being such a faithful Father & Friend, one that we can trust & lean on each & every day ... Amen.

BARGOO ~ good health; remission of cancer; latest tests great! PRZ GOD!
Bargoo's Son(s) ~ DAVID: bless his marriage. One has diabetes too: prayers he will be able to make healthier choices.
Bargoo's church member ~ Wendy & kids; DH commited suicide
URSULA ~ BROTHER in alcohol re-hab; grief prayers; restore his life & family.
GARY's SIL ~ SUE MILLER: had a stroke/clots; speech issues; prayers for healing, restoration, peace & comfort for SUE, husband KEN, and family. PRZ GOD, Sue is now back home in San Diego, CA; but still needs lots of therapy.
GARY MILLER ~ esophageal cancer/tumor; some C-cells in top of stomach wall & 3 glands; chemo to start for 3 months to shrink tumor for surgery. PRZ GOD for diagnosis & treatments -- blast those cancer cells into oblivion, Sil vous plaite!!! MERCI!!!
GARY ~ DDF, MARK; re: soldier with PTSD (bad memories)
DANE ~ Washington state: serious blood infection; wisdom for doctors for best meds/treatments so no leg amputation. His elder sister needs special care & heaiing as well.
ADELINE ~ little girl with health issues; Lutheran Pastor Henry's daughter in Fort Wayne, Indiana; Praize GOD she is doing better.
ROSE'S SIL ~ lung cancer; comfort & peace & healing; best treatments; wisdom for doctors; comfort for her brother (Rose's DH).
BOB BLACKBURN ~ multiple myeloma cancer (second time) attacking his back, jaw, and hip; presently getting chemo treatments; peace & comfort & healing grace for BOB & his wife, Francine (for fatigue).
GEORGE WINGER ~ 62, Orangeville, ON, Canada; tumor in back; needs to shrink; cancer cells contained; peace, comfort, mercy & saving grace for him and his wife, Alverna, and family.
PAT BELAIR ~ prostrate & rectal cancer; PTL, tumor was removed & heart valves fixed; Pat is still getting rounds of chemo which tire him, but he's hanging in there.
KATHARINE MARGARET ~ 42 yy; Northern BC; advanced MS; in a nursing home. Has great care & an friend DAVID who visits her daily & helps so much. May GOD bless them both with his Loving Comfort & Peace always.
JULIE GOODWIN ~ PRAIZE GOD, it took some time & your prayers, but Julie's health has been totally restored. Thanks Partners! Plus, her brother, JOHN, had ear surgery to restore life-long deafness; may he heal quickly & fully.
DANIS TOUTTIT ~ severe diabetes; started kidney dialysis; surgery on September 7 for permanent valve in her arm for dialysis.
DEE ~ her BOSS has Mono; needs rest & complete healing.
WENDALYN ~ her niece; needs prayers; health?
DANIELLE ~ ended bad relationship wth BF; emotional-response eating
KAREN ~ her 2nd grandson (+ stepbrother); help mother re: custody battle. MISSY ~ furry baby with bum knee.
KAREN's ~ son, MIKE: has seizures; doctors looking into that right now. Prayers for good health; PRZ GOD for great friends & caregivers.
IRISWhispers ~ schooling osteo medicine/funding; part-time job.
BB PRINCESS ~ kidney stones; relief of pain & infections.
RONNI's Mom, JUNE ~ PTL for successful hip surgery; she's doing really well.
RONNI'S ~ friend's mom, LEITHA: colon cancer; will have surgery & chemo; prayers for comfort, peace & healing.
RONNI ~ health issues: rash on feet; cyst on big toe; breast pain: cause unknown; osteo-arthritis; stress relief; MS: pray for remission.
RONNI's DH ~ pension reinstated after wrongful dismissal; direction & guidance to new job/place to live according to your will & plans for their lives. Peace for all.
RONNI's DS1 ~ separated; having marriage problems (4 kiddies).
PATTY H ~ back issues & Fibromyalgia: pray for remission; school grades.
PATTY's SON ~ heal ear infection & lump on bone; restore hearing; needs job.
TRISH ~ strength for stressful home situation: with 6 family members living in, until December/2012. Also for her DH, Toni: bleeding ulcers; needs healing from stress.
LISALOU ~ finances: DH's schooling/income; job at YMCA/direction?
LOOSE SEAL ~ SIL with thyroid cancer/removed & contained; another SIL with aggressive breast cancer/tumor: chemo, radiation & surgery needed; contain C-cells; peace, comfort & strength for all.
TBMMOM'S ~ DH: recovery from heart by-pass surgery & depression; and strength for healthier lifestyle choices FTDF ...
NELLY's Son's FIL ~ RANDY G. in Texas/56yy; at home now?; diabetes; complete wellness. PRAIZE GOD: for continuous improvements.
NELLY'S FATHER ~ the beginnings of memory problems; and family history of Alzheimers for his wife (Nelly's Stepmother).
NELLY ~ increased income: mechanic's garage; needs: personal, car, home, schooling. Spring & latter rains for a great garden this year ...
NELLY's MIL, ELSIE ~ early stage breast cancer; options good. FIL: health issues. Nelly herself: anxiety, heart palpitations, weight.
KITTYCAT ~ DH's real estate business in NY to pick up; more work for her as well (enuff to cover all their needs+); PRZ GOD for increases this year ...
BOOTSIE ~ cholesterol levels normal; David's shingle's virus/pain to go completely; and more rain for Bourke County, Texas.
BEVERLYJOY's SISTER in CA ~ severe back problem; recovering from her 4th surgery; prayers for merciful pain relief & complete healing.
TREADMILER ~ (SoCal) 46 y/o widower with 2 teens; would like to find a wife to share his life with; may God bring them together.
ROSEBUD's ~ BIL, TOM M; contain aneurysm; pain relief (mild lower back pain); better appetite; peace for his wife, Denise.
ROSEBUD's DAD ~ BILL S: colon cancer surgery on OCTOBER 5th; will remove as much as needed; cancer cells be contained (not spread); prayers for peace & successful surgery (prefers no colostomy). Wife Grace: relief of migraines; PRZ GOD she's doing well otherwise.
ROSEBUD's Brother, RPS ~ he is struggling with loneliness (and sadly), turning to alcohol to deal with it. Jesus, we pray for a release from this bondage to alcohol; filling his needs with peace of mind, body & spirit through your blessed Holy Spirit instead. May he find comfort in loving family & friends, but mostly in YOU!
ROSEBUD's ~ DH: Alzheimer's; fill his heart/mind/soul with Love & PEACE & Joy of Spirit; and Calmness.
ROSEBUD's ~ UNCLE GARNET S; PRZ GOD, no cancer cells in his body! May remission continue ...
ROSEBUD's cousin ~ DEB S -- WL surgery successful; off all meds; TYF.
Rosebud's cousin ~ SHELLEY -- severe eczema from stress of divorce; pray for young daughter & DH too: may GOD's love reign in their lives.
Rosebud's cousin ~ CINDY S -- blood pressure back to normal; less stress & healthy lifestyle choices. Grand-daughter, AUBREY, 18 months old; heal fully, after being badly bitten in the face & hand by a dog.
BO ~ Jean's 3 y/o Chitzu, attacked by large dog; bad wounds on chest & stomach; may they heal without infection or fever. We thank you that he's alive! Plus her son, DANIEL ~ 30+ had 2 heart attacks & chest pain; may doctors find cause & best treatments.

Hope I didn't miss any; let me know ...

NOTE: while I believe GOD can find out who we are praying for -- please give us as much information as you can. For instance, their first name & last initial, and maybe the state or town they live in. I just think the more specific we can be, the better -- esp when we are praying for life-threatening health issues ... thanks!

Quote:
1 John 5:14-15 ~ "And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him."
Quote:
Jeremiah 32:27 ~ Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh. Is anything too hard for me?

We Thank You & Praize you, FATHER ~ for hearing & answering all of our prayers and petitions; and we thank you for your Mercy & Grace, in JESUS' name, Amen & Amen ...

I'm praying for you ...

ascending prayers.jpg

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 09-04-2012 at 09:00 PM.
Old 01-05-2012, 08:57 PM   #4  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Thank you for the update ROSEBUD...big hug.

My daughter's friend is still having issues...this will be a long ordeal I am afraid. The best part though is he is aware of it...but maybe not as much as he thinks. God does work miracles and answers prayers!

And that is why we are here!

He promises to love us.
Old 01-05-2012, 09:33 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Rosebud, thank you for reminding us of the many needs for prayer.
Old 01-05-2012, 10:07 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

I have sent messages to everyone that I can to find out what is going on with the custody battle--- so far I haven't heard anything more. I know things are very upsetting to them out there in Colorado that are living this nightmare but I wish someone would take a minute and let me know what is going on...I am still appreciating all the prayers.

Sissy is doing some better. It seems like the glucosamine/chondroitin seems to help a bit. I went 5 days without giving her the rimadyl but then she seemed to start favoring it a little more, today I started her back on the rimadyl. She just seems to run outside but then favors it more.. gosh they don't understand that they should take it easy!! Of course she is loving the fact that she doesn't have to use the stairs to get up and down off the bed now, Mom seems to be there to pick her up or put her down!

Rosebud, thanks for the reminder of the prayer needs. I will include these in my prayers.
Old 01-06-2012, 08:54 AM   #7  

Karen. I will continue to pray regarding the custody battle.

Last edited by bargoo; 01-06-2012 at 01:07 PM.
Old 01-07-2012, 08:41 AM   #8  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

1John 5:14-15
"And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him."
Old 01-07-2012, 08:44 AM   #9  

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZMONEY View Post
1John 5:14-15
"And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him."
Amen.
Old 01-08-2012, 09:49 AM   #10  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Jeremiah 32:27
I am the LORD, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?
Old 01-08-2012, 04:21 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 230/228/145

Height: 5'6

Praying in Texas for all of you and for an uplifting 2012 for all.
Old 01-10-2012, 09:47 PM   #12  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Matthew 19:26
With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible. NIV
Old 01-13-2012, 09:11 PM   #13  
Rosebud

PRAYER REQUEST PLEASE ~ for me this time; I have had some dizzy spells this week on & off; with shakiness, nausea, weakness, and breathing issues. I had to go to the hospital and turns out I do still have an infection in my urine. Will start antibiotics for the next five days; hope that clears it up for good. They said they hope that is the cause; and will follow-up on the other symptoms later if needs be, but I hope we can pray them away people.

I thought it may be hormones or low blood sugar dips; they both can cause that too. Hopefully, the meds will work and I'll be better soon. Off to bed now to rest and get my legs up ... Thanks so much!!!

BTW, my blood pressure was down to 134/72; and the blood sugars were at 6.3 after I ate -- which is very good for me -- so, Praize GOD!!!

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 01-13-2012 at 09:15 PM.
Old 01-13-2012, 09:22 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 230/228/145

Height: 5'6

Praying for you to feel so much better soon Rosebud.
Old 01-13-2012, 10:40 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

Prayers for you Rosebud!! Sending good thoughts and lots of hugs!
Closed Thread