View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 05:55 PM   #17
Healthhappy

S/C/G: 215/215/152

Height: 5'6"

I started a blog as well -- and one on Word Press just so I can put as many pictures as I want. Pretty motivated by that gal I read yesterday around these forums 'somewhere' lol- lost 67 pounds: loved herself as much at the beginning as she did at the end. Pretty cool.

I am going to put up pictures this weekend. And even though I haven't actually 'started' and I think this is a lifestyle change rather than a temporary way to live -- I did get mostly protein snacks -- I have brown rice cakes (even though it's extruded and compressed-I'll blog about it eventually) and almond butter with organic apple slices from Costco (easy peasy those snack bags -- when I'm less fat and more healthy I'll take more care of the environment. -- My blood sugar isn't happy so I bought some L-glutamine to help with that. The holidays. It doesn't take much to tip that blood sugar scale and then start craving sugar -- I had one fast food meal last week and it just made me hungry for the rest of the day. Anyway I digress.
I'll let you know when I get my first package. We can be a thread of two! lol

A gal asked earlier why buy through a Packaged Meal program when you can fix it at home. Well, I used to love to cook -- but the kids are gone and I work in the art medium -- my creativity gets split when I cook. Also, truly it's the cutting and chopping -- for about two months I just want to eat what's put in front of me without thinking. I don't believe a diet should be thinking so much about food and the next meal. So for me I actually believe this will teach me how not to think about food the same way. I've already been to WW and all those other diets -- this isn't my first rodeo -- I don't think it's any of ours.

I also think the older I've got and the more I listened to diet guru's and went up and down -- and didn't listen to myself -- the more inflammation my body holds -- so my liver doesn't detox as well as it should -- so now I have to be more careful of what I eat -- well, thx for listening - Now I have blog material for today! Hopefully -between watching football and taking down the tree.

Take Care

Last edited by Healthhappy : 01-07-2012 at 06:41 PM. Reason: grammer
Healthhappy is offline   Reply With Quote