Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-07-2012, 03:47 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 170/161/140

Height: 5'1

Default I think about food all the time!

I cant stop thinking about food! I am def an over eater, I like to eat till I'm about to pop. I haven't done this in about a week now so food is deff on my brain. I've been trying to snack on healthy foods though out the day, and for dinner I drink a crap load of water eat a salad and lots of veggies along with smaller portions of what everyone else is having (meat and a starch usually). But its still not the same as pigging out on french fried or mac n cheese. I LOVE FOOD! But I'm not going to give in this time I want it soooo bad! I just need to keep telling myself it will all be worth it in the end!
757MISTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 04:10 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 206/182/135

Height: 5'1"

I know I know I know!! I constantly think about food, and I don't think that'll be something that will EVER change for me. Your will and self-control have to trump your love of food. I think I'll be managing this addiction for the rest of my life!
Stay strong. Let your self have a treat every now and then, but only if you can control it and your portion size! Don't binge!
Rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 04:16 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 193/193/154

Height: 5' 9

Hi there,
Im a bit like that too and its so hard we still have lots of yummy food left over from christmas, we have tons of chocolate in our house at the moment and its calling my name from the kitchen!!!
But...i need to break my poor eating cycle and the way i think about food and make the change now so i dont get any bigger, I just feel huge my clothes are too tight!

Good Luck to you on your journey, theres lots of support on here and it gives us something to do other than thinking about food!
timetodoit4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 04:22 PM   #4  
Sarah

S/C/G: 350/184/180

Height: 6'

Starting to lose weight is prob one of the hardest things It does get easier over time. You become adjusted to the foods your eating and feel satisfied eating those. The food cravings never go away but theres a balance. And if your plan dosen't limit the type of food you eat, and your just calorie counting, make room for one of those old foods you love so much

Last edited by baker23; 01-07-2012 at 04:22 PM.
baker23 is offline   Reply With Quote