Old 01-06-2012, 01:32 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 260/226/160-170

Height: 5'4"

Default Horrible week!!!

Well I must say this has been a horrible week, and has been extremely difficult for me to stay on program(which I didnt). Some major stress going on right now and I am an emotional eater, and go right for carbs. I even caved and ate Mc Donalds.... felt terrible after too... which is hopefully a good thing and I will remember that the next time, I want to cheat. Not to mention TOM is here, so am feeling like crap and having a feeling fat day, bloating...ughhh. I weigh in today and know that I have not lost an ounce. Hopefully the scale is nice and keeps me the same, but I doubt it. Today is also a measurement day. Just needed a place to come and vent!!! Hopefully I can stay on track next week.
bay316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 01:43 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 147/147/130

Height: 5'0

don't fret about it, try and get back on track ASAP, in the long run you will feel much better once you get back on track. Both mentally and physically.

Good luck today and hope you feel better
Trinique125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 01:49 PM   #3  
Started IP 12/30/2011

S/C/G: 207.6/194.5/145

Height: 5'6

Don't let it get you down. Im in day 7 and it's has not been easy saying no to the sweet crave. I read somewhere in a post, (there's so much info on this site, can't remember where) that you can't change what you ate yesterday so stop beating yourself up over the past. But you can change what you eat in the future. You had a setback don't let it keep you down. Get up and get back on track. I think this program will get easier as we stick to it. Remember you're not alone.
1FineChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 03:04 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 190/180/144

Height: 5'6

I have had a horrible two years
I think that ups and downs are just part of the process. Remember that you want this to be "a way of life." As long as you don't let that one week turn into a whole year, you're good to go. I really binged last night, and felt horrible about it, but instead of letting that one night control me today, I got over it, and returned to my healthy lifestyle this morning. Who knows, I may screw up tonight, but that is not going to predetermine what I do in the future You do not have any control over yeastday, but you have control right now!!! Good luck and Chin up
Shmoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 03:22 PM   #5  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

This program is all about commitment, determination and dedication. YOU have to commit to yourself that YOU are determined and YOU have to be dedicated to YOURSELF. Having cheats HERE and THERE will NOT work on this program! a bite of this or a lick of that will continue IF YOU DON'T stop it at the beginning. I am not trying to be mean or anything, this program isn't cheap so if you wanna throw your money away that is you but for me and many others here stick with the program its worth it BUT YOU CAN'T CHEAT!

This is a lifestyle change and LIFE HAPPENS.....you have to deal with it in other ways BESIDES FOOD....your life doesn't and shouldn't revolve around food any longer. That is why we are all in the boat we are in now. We or most of us turned to food for comfort, THAT can not happen any longer. There should be NO MORE EXCUSES as to why you(we) CAN'T get to our goals.

Ok, off my soap box
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 03:58 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 260/226/160-170

Height: 5'4"

Lol Wuv... I understand exactly what you mean, about sticking to the program. I am back on track, and right now taking one day at a time. Trying not to think of what's been going on here, but do have to deal with the issue, and try not to let it effect me, to the point where I want to turn to food. When I first posted today I was hoping to get some insight on what others do when they are in crisis, to help them not turn to food. Guess I did not communicate that very well.... So if anyone has some tricks or advice on what they do, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks
bay316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 04:08 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 153/139/120

Height: 5.0

Well tough love is great but not every one has the strength and the will all the time to be on track. The point of making a mistake is never to make it again.
You will be ok. like Wuv said this is a lifestyle change and in your life you will have moments of failure how you deal with it is what matters. So get right back into it
kdspirited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 04:25 PM   #8  
IP start date 1/3/2012

S/C/G: 232/185/160

Height: 5'9"

When the people in my world push my "BIG RED BUTTON", I leash up a dog and walk the park, if I am still fuming, I come home, leash up a different dog and walk the park again! Usually by half way around the second time either the fresh air or the tunes or the dogs have calmed me right down. Don't forget to take your water with you!
lindac36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 05:01 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 184.6/169/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bay316 View Post
Lol Wuv... I understand exactly what you mean, about sticking to the program. I am back on track, and right now taking one day at a time. Trying not to think of what's been going on here, but do have to deal with the issue, and try not to let it effect me, to the point where I want to turn to food. When I first posted today I was hoping to get some insight on what others do when they are in crisis, to help them not turn to food. Guess I did not communicate that very well.... So if anyone has some tricks or advice on what they do, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks
I usually try and find a "quiet space" which is hard to do with 4 kids but sometimes when I am having a moment I need space. The other day perfect example I was really ticked off about something and my first reaction before would have been to go right for the food to "comfort myself". Instead I told my husband I have to be alone, went and turned a movie on in my bedroom and took about 30 minutes to chill. It worked and I felt better. You have to find your cool down button. It may be walking, perhaps getting on this site and reading others success stories. Whatever it is, it has to be what helps you turn away from food and turn inside and know that you will get through it and feel better by doing so!
4kiddos is offline   Reply With Quote