Old 12-17-2011, 10:35 AM   #1  

Default Walk Away the Pounds Leslie Sansone

Has anyone lost alot of weight just doing her workouts?
allysonc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 01:38 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 244/232/160

Height: 5'6

Well I count calories, and do her videos when it is told cold or rainy outside to walk. I have lost 37 pounds in the last 15 weeks. So, I would say yes, they helped me lose weight. I also like how if I don't have a lot of time, I can do one mile or the whole video. So there is no way for me to say I don't have time. There is a thread here for walk away the pounds. Look for it. You will get more answers there.
miatutu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 06:52 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 24W/10-12/10-12

Height: 5', 5"

I LOVE Leslie. She can get annoying with the talking but the videos are great. I don't weigh myself (too scared). But I've gone from a 24W to a 14/16W since the spring using her videos. (I actually tried on a 16 regular the other day and they fit .

I have several: Walk Away for Abs, Walk Away Express, Walk Away with weights (don't know the official name) and Walk Slim and Sleek. Right now, I alternate between the Slim & Sleek and the Ab workout. I love them all.
free1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 03:53 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 235/235/140

Height: 5'4"

I love her dvd's. I do them when I can't get out of the house, and I almost prefer to do the dvd's than walk around where I live.
RavenC11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 06:13 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 266 / 179 / 165

Height: 5'7"

She's great and you do get some serious cardio going, but it's all about what you consume as well, right? A group of us used to do them daily at work in a conference room at lunch; I miss those days!!!
sportmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:05 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 286/153/155

Height: 5'9

I have lost 80 lbs doing her workouts and calorie counting. I like how she is very positive and encouraging, saying it is your walk and if you can't do everything, it's still a good workout. I like how the steps are easy. I am not the most coordinated person and I can easily do her workouts. I like how you can start off at 1 mile as a beginner and work your way up.
One thing I don't really like is when she has a male in her group, she sort of singles him out and makes fun of him. It is light hearted but it happens every single time she has a male. I got sick of hearing her joke about Randy eyeing my couch on one of the earlier ones I had.
I also don't like how she will say one more set of knee lifts and then it's like 4 or 5 more sets.
Anyway, I do love her workouts, they have made a big impact on my life.

Last edited by Madame Souza; 01-02-2012 at 11:07 AM.
Madame Souza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 10:28 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Leslie's website says that her walks burn about 100 calories per mile, and boosted miles burn around 125, so a 3 mile walk burns between 300 to 375 calories.

I love her walks! It definitely helps you maintain a healthy lifestyle!
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 05:42 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 333.8/311/250

Height: 6'1

Talking Leslies Funny Videos

Madame, I busted out laughing very loudly at work when I saw your post about Randy! I have the same video, too funny!!!!!! She does say, "Randy is eyeing the couch". Anyways, that was all, thanks for the laugh!

I do her videos, and they work! I'm doing WW with it, and I'm steady losing. Thinking about incorporating some others, but I can't do anything where you have to jump up and down, or balance on one hand or knee. I'm too big for that, and these joints are ready for that yet! lol I didnt know she had an ab workout, so i may go on amazon and look for that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Souza View Post
I have lost 80 lbs doing her workouts and calorie counting. I like how she is very positive and encouraging, saying it is your walk and if you can't do everything, it's still a good workout. I like how the steps are easy. I am not the most coordinated person and I can easily do her workouts. I like how you can start off at 1 mile as a beginner and work your way up.
One thing I don't really like is when she has a male in her group, she sort of singles him out and makes fun of him. It is light hearted but it happens every single time she has a male. I got sick of hearing her joke about Randy eyeing my couch on one of the earlier ones I had.
I also don't like how she will say one more set of knee lifts and then it's like 4 or 5 more sets.
Anyway, I do love her workouts, they have made a big impact on my life.
morenabella2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 05:45 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 24W/10-12/10-12

Height: 5', 5"

MADAMESOUZA....I have the same Leslie tape. She does pick on him...there's one where she makes him start the "haleighlujiahs". I always feel bad for poor Randy.

Last edited by free1; 01-03-2012 at 05:45 PM.
free1 is offline   Reply With Quote