View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 03:26 PM   #38
lynard21
lynard

S/C/G: 214/206/180

Height: 5'9"

Dear GGs
Took down the decorations and went to the gym. Did 30 minutes on the stationary bike – as my heel hurts and I can’t walk on it very well. I looked up heel pain and it sounds like planter fasciitis. Anyone else ever have this?
Karen – We may need to look into a gas fireplace..ours does not seem to draw very well and sets off the smoke alarm! Good for you getting back to your Wii…mine has been dormant for about 8 months now
Gayle –Sounds like you enjoyed your last day off and areking forward to your organization days in Jan. Keep us posted on your projects.
Lynn – I am in Barnstable County. The cemetery was in East Dennis…lots of old sea captains and their families..some lived to very ripe old ages, but, yes so many children too. Sorry your First night was a bummer.
Chickadee – Sorry about your New years migraine. Glad it’s better today.
Carol Sue – that sounds painful. I’m sending healing thoughts your way.
Bobbi – your doing well with your eating…keep it up. Will be anxious to see you blue jean quilt. CONGRATULATIONS ON THE 5 POUND LOSS!!!

Marie- Enjoy your last day off…and have fun Zumba-ing with your new dance shoes. Sorry the dog snatched your bagel!
Isabella – Get better soon, stomach flu is no fun!