View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 09:55 PM   #11
Diana3271
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: 292/165.2/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Berry How did you do today? Any cravings? I haven't had any so far. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I had enough protein along with the sweets/carbs.

gtkitty Hi I'm thinking the NSV with the chair is due to weight loss! Keep up the great work! I always loved those types of NSV's. Not everyone can understand those little things that make life so much easier for us.

JanessaFaith Hi and Welcome to the check-in! I will also answer about the water weight. I don't think everyone has issues with this. I sure do! I can feel it in my fingers and in my face. My face/under eyes get even more puffy than they already are. My whole body feels bloated and tight. I am up on the scale right now from eating off plan the last week or so. I feel fat and bloated. When I was losing weight and I was at this weight, I didn't normally feel like this. It's weird.

I started my most recent weight loss journey January 2008.
I lost 1/2 of my starting body weight and entered into maintenance May 2011.
Now the real work begins!

Maintenance Weight Range 150-155 <-- this was in the past, my current goal is to get below 160 and I will reassess from there

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

Last edited by Diana3271 : 01-01-2012 at 09:56 PM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote