Old 12-24-2011, 11:42 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 164/151/130

Height: 5'3

Default Help with Phase One and going off?

I am still on Phase One and this week for some reason I have been cheating like crazy with tasting sweets and eating popcorn and licking the spoon. I don't know why I am doing this. I know I should stop but since my Clinic is closed until January 3, 2012, I don't weigh in for two weeks almost and I think it messed with my mind?
My question is do I stop Phase One completely for the next four days and then start fresh again the following week or do I just start my IP normally tomorrow for Christmas? Any suggestions or help or advice if anyone has ever done this would be really appreciated. Thank you and Merry Christmas to everyone.
Bebe
brownbebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 01:50 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 157.6/150.2/135

Height: 5'6"

Default Going on or off

This is probably not the best advice but since you are having a hard time with all the temptations just enjoy your Christmas (with SOME control and or restraint) and start again fresh on the 26th! Don't wait until Jan 3 as you could do serious damage and really gain ...merry Christmas
Elizabethjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 02:02 AM   #3  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

Go to Walmart or even Safeway. Or Fred Meyer. Get some EAS shakes and pure protein bars. And keep going... It's not worth you time to start over and feel awful all over again. Just startover in the morning. What's done is done.
JellyMae87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 10:58 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 164/151/130

Height: 5'3

Thank you for the replies and Merry Christmas. Your right, I had a shake this morning and will have the soup and salad for lunch and see what tonight brings me. Thanks again.
brownbebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 11:51 AM   #5  
Started IPD Dec 1, 2011

S/C/G: 188/182/140

Height: 5' 1 1/2"

The way I look at it, just go a day at a time... hang in there. I am 3 weeks OP and I focus on the day at hand. Merry Christmas!
Tmg1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 03:25 PM   #6  

Height: 5'0"

Do your best. I feel that even though I may succumb and having something not OP, at least most of the day I was and that's better than nothing. Before IP, I would allow myself to have an entire day or more of reckless eating, so it is good to be seeing a change in attitude. Happy Holiday!
shelly ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 07:34 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 234/231/180

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbebe View Post
I am still on Phase One and this week for some reason I have been cheating like crazy with tasting sweets and eating popcorn and licking the spoon. I don't know why I am doing this. I know I should stop but since my Clinic is closed until January 3, 2012, I don't weigh in for two weeks almost and I think it messed with my mind?
My question is do I stop Phase One completely for the next four days and then start fresh again the following week or do I just start my IP normally tomorrow for Christmas? Any suggestions or help or advice if anyone has ever done this would be really appreciated. Thank you and Merry Christmas to everyone.
Bebe
I hope you chose to get back OP...I started 11/11/11 and everyone was trying to convince me to start after the holidays...boy, am I glad I didn't take their advice! I'm so happy to be in the thick of things and getting thinner. Get back on track and learn techniques to distract you from all the things you "think" you like... good luck!!! Maggie
New Englander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 07:34 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 234/231/180

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbebe View Post
Bebe
I hope you chose to get back OP...I started 11/11/11 and everyone was trying to convince me to start after the holidays...boy, am I glad I didn't take their advice! I'm so happy to be in the thick of things and getting thinner. Get back on track and learn techniques to distract you from all the things you "think" you like... good luck!!! Maggie
New Englander is offline   Reply With Quote